How much does gopi know about ahem's change

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I am in la la la land since last few weeks. Lots of gohem . Forum is brimming with gohem discussions :). So decided to contribute more. Guys, we know how much ahem has changed after the education track.  We (gohem fans\ahem droolers\ahemeholics) have seen him smile for her, say please to people for her, making space for her... thinking about her. (ya in a way we have been his saathiya ...LOL i like it)

But how much does gopi know about the change?
Has gopi seen ahem smiling ever??  Ya in front of nani he smiled once...thats fake. i dont count.
Guys you know any time ahem smiled and gopi sees it? I can not recollect. 
During the saari folding episode...ahem smiled :) but gopi was not facing him that time. Navaratr saari gifting incident also he smiled. But that time also gopi did not see him... yesterday ...no need to say.. she was sleeping so did not see.

Gopi is not much aware of the changes happening to ahem. During the raashi getting thrown out of MM fiasco, there were couple of good moments but i think gopi is too preoccupied to notice those :) and take the subtle hits..(even if she was not... don't think she will get\understand any subtle hints easily 😆).

So my point is that.. ahem has a lot of struggling phase in front of him to convince his wifey about his feelings. :). Gopi may unknowingly hurt his feeling : )(I am sure she will not do it knowingly)..like going to raashiben\koki for help.. or ignoring him thinking that she is a disturbance :)... Its my prediction ... lets seee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes, exactly...Gopi didn't know any of the changes happening to our ladla...😳

Its better actually as aham will have to struggle more to get his wife convinced of his changes...Just imagine he wants her all the time near him but she goes to koki or rashibehn...like you said...😉

Aham's face will explode with anger..😆

Lets see what the cvs do with the current track...
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want to see gopi geting busy after she gets better and has no time for ahem then he would no why he misses her so much
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gopi doesnt know at all about what aham has been doing or not doing, for he is helping her as a friend nothing else even though she is enjoying it 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
No Gopi has not seen Ahem smile directly at her but she is aware of the change in him.  Pre accident when he put food out for her to eat, moving her to the bed and generally considering her as a human being rather than an irritant.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
she does know that there is a change with him bt i dnt think she realises the extent that he has changed. 4 me at the moment i feel that she is just glad he treats her as a human being and assumes he thinks of her as a friend. she isn't going to interrupt his feelings the way she did in the past remember when she decorated his room with rose petals and he told her he only helps her coz he had to. so the poor man is going to be absolutely clear with her if he wants to be with her.  
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sandiab

she does know that there is a change with him bt i dnt think she realises the extent that he has changed. 4 me at the moment i feel that she is just glad he treats her as a human being and assumes he thinks of her as a friend. she isn't going to interrupt his feelings the way she did in the past remember when she decorated his room with rose petals and he told her he only helps her coz he had to. so the poor man is going to be absolutely clear with her if he wants to be with her.  

Gosh!  I remember how her told her off. 😡    Poor thing was heartbroken. 🥺
dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hope next time when he smiles gopi see.
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dharamluvsns

i hope next time when he smiles gopi see.

me too wish ...