India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How much does gopi know about ahem's change

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I am in la la la land since last few weeks. Lots of gohem . Forum is brimming with gohem discussions :). So decided to contribute more. Guys, we know how much ahem has changed after the education track.  We (gohem fans\ahem droolers\ahemeholics) have seen him smile for her, say please to people for her, making space for her... thinking about her. (ya in a way we have been his saathiya ...LOL i like it)

But how much does gopi know about the change?
Has gopi seen ahem smiling ever??  Ya in front of nani he smiled once...thats fake. i dont count.
Guys you know any time ahem smiled and gopi sees it? I can not recollect. 
During the saari folding episode...ahem smiled :) but gopi was not facing him that time. Navaratr saari gifting incident also he smiled. But that time also gopi did not see him... yesterday ...no need to say.. she was sleeping so did not see.

Gopi is not much aware of the changes happening to ahem. During the raashi getting thrown out of MM fiasco, there were couple of good moments but i think gopi is too preoccupied to notice those :) and take the subtle hits..(even if she was not... don't think she will get\understand any subtle hints easily LOL).

So my point is that.. ahem has a lot of struggling phase in front of him to convince his wifey about his feelings. :). Gopi may unknowingly hurt his feeling : )(I am sure she will not do it knowingly)..like going to raashiben\koki for help.. or ignoring him thinking that she is a disturbance :)... Its my prediction ... lets seee

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreesparky21indu_shah_Precious_maddy311hana_ysuk19sandiab-Vrinda-

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
yes, exactly...Gopi didn't know any of the changes happening to our ladla...Embarrassed

Its better actually as aham will have to struggle more to get his wife convinced of his changes...Just imagine he wants her all the time near him but she goes to koki or rashibehn...like you said...Wink

Aham's face will explode with anger..LOL

Lets see what the cvs do with the current track...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshree_Precious_hana_ysree07suk19

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I want to see gopi geting busy after she gets better and has no time for ahem then he would no why he misses her so much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeindu_shahsree07suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Gopi doesnt know at all about what aham has been doing or not doing, for he is helping her as a friend nothing else even though she is enjoying it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indu_shahsree07

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
No Gopi has not seen Ahem smile directly at her but she is aware of the change in him.  Pre accident when he put food out for her to eat, moving her to the bed and generally considering her as a human being rather than an irritant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
she does know that there is a change with him bt i dnt think she realises the extent that he has changed. 4 me at the moment i feel that she is just glad he treats her as a human being and assumes he thinks of her as a friend. she isn't going to interrupt his feelings the way she did in the past remember when she decorated his room with rose petals and he told her he only helps her coz he had to. so the poor man is going to be absolutely clear with her if he wants to be with her.  

indu_shah

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

she does know that there is a change with him bt i dnt think she realises the extent that he has changed. 4 me at the moment i feel that she is just glad he treats her as a human being and assumes he thinks of her as a friend. she isn't going to interrupt his feelings the way she did in the past remember when she decorated his room with rose petals and he told her he only helps her coz he had to. so the poor man is going to be absolutely clear with her if he wants to be with her.  
Gosh!  I remember how her told her off. Angry    Poor thing was heartbroken. Broken Heart
dharamluvgiaa IF-Rockerz
dharamluvgiaa
dharamluvgiaa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
i hope next time when he smiles gopi see.

indu_shah

Go to top