Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Albeli to do an "item number" with Ranchod

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ha ha got you.  No seriously I think CV's have got something in mind for the next track after the current duplicate track finishes. That is why they have introduced albeli character as a dancer and also she is a look alike of abha. Ranchod being an actor, albeli will do an item song in his film and they will meet and fall in love. (Ranchod had feeling for abha and albeli looks like abha).  Albeli will get a better life and she will be out of the show in a good way. What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Once i saw the title, i got excited and that would certainly be a good idea if the CV's still remember that the character 'Ranchod' exists πŸ˜Š
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
got me all excited too. be nice but wishful thinking is more like itπŸ˜’
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
idea toh acha hai...lekin...lekin...btw, ranchod liked abha ...not albeli  & is it that easy 2 fall for a look alike ?? πŸ€ͺ
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good one now this will surly bring us up in the rating πŸ˜†
Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! I got really excited when i saw the title. Hopefully the CV's realise this. And it really happens in the show. 😊
melissa05 thumbnail
I was very excited when i saw the title.  That will be good to watch.  Good idea.
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good idea ranchord with albeli nice combination both are dancers they like acting and most important both are very strong they are not like the rona dona type it would be really fun to watch them