NEWS 24 AshNi dance - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ramonag

i think there is a dance sequence definitely

inshallah πŸ˜³

PS: Ramo.. can u check my fb ka wall.. i hope all is well there. coz my phone fb aint working πŸ˜•

OMG β˜ΊοΈ awesome.. sounds they will look stunning.. πŸ˜ AshNi β€οΈ

don't want Rohan and Mallika there..   

thanks for sharing! 

Edited by Filza. - 12 years ago
someone give me a break ..wy malika n Rohan r coming now ...cant they wait 2 ruin everything ...ufff🀒
Whaattt da effin hell.

why can't these people just leave Ashu & nidhi alone for sometime...rohan is fine but W*F why is mallika coming????🀬 how did she get to know nidhi is there too/? I'm sure dat bloody Suhasini must have adviced her to go keep a eye on ashu😑

So we don't get to see much of ashu-nidhi...DAMN U CV'SπŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by Armu4eva

inshallah πŸ˜³

PS: Ramo.. can u check my fb ka wall.. i hope all is well there. coz my phone fb aint working πŸ˜•

yes it seems ok πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the infoπŸ˜ƒ  this Mallu-Rohan haddi track mera saara mood kharab kar diya😑😭😭😭  so excited about this dance sequence...oh it would be really nice if they both come just to know both A and N are absconding from the conventionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ramonag

yes it seems ok πŸ˜ƒ

thank u hun πŸ˜³
Originally posted by neha.sharma

MB said there will be ballroom sequence & ashutosh will try to tell Nidhi he has feelings for her but it will be very difficult becoz he has behaved very cruelly with her

Tellin his feelings will b difficult but not impossible, ryt? πŸ˜‰ m dreamin d best part already 😳😳😳

Kritika said 2 kabab ne haddis in form of Rohan N mallika will arrive in mumbai😑

Rohan to theek hai yaar but y Mallika? 😑

mallika nidhi will have a showdown she said
but seeing AshNi here all will start talking about them

NiLika again?  (NiLika = Nidhi n Mallika πŸ˜†) n FINALLY, Ab log kuch kahengeπŸ˜†

the reportr said its ok all love stories go thru this but ultimately love does triumph😳

Ofcourse! We all know wat'll happen in d end but still ...

Edited by Ramya-KaShian - 12 years ago
OMG ...what the hell is wrong with these CV's 🀬.

Why do they have to spoil the fun by bringing Mallika & Rohan to Mumbai...I really don't like this track at all 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘...Rohan was maybe ok, but Mallika 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘, so means more misunderstandings are going to happen...shoot 😑

Is this the beginning of the jealousy track or what ???
And Kritika said the story will unfold beautifully after the Mumbai track...I really don't understand it anymore

I am totally fed up with this AshNi separation where the misunderstandings don't seem to end and the most dangerous one hasn't even arrived yet 😑...they could have at least given us some beautiful AshNi moments...well if the TRP's go down again after this crap I won't be surprised
oh god! Y cant mallu and rohit leave them alone?