Posted: 12 years ago
oh wow
so cute
but why the kabab mein bones are coming
ashni need some space yaar
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everybody just relax.. We all knw dat mallu & rohan cming to mumbai.. Bt MB said on his FB page dat they r shooting in jungle nearby mumbai also heard dat mumbai track wil b long one. So there will be defInately sme naino ki basha & zubaan ki basha btween ashni. Btw krtika aka nidhi earlier said that mumbai track will gv story a beautiful turn.. Iska matlab yehi huwa na ki ashni toda comfortable aur nazdik ayyege.. I hope unki beech jo karvate woh mit jayegi aur waise bhi hum sab khai rahe the ki rohan ka j track ab kaha pe hoga well woh yahaan se suru hoga aur woh ashu ko uske bare mein misunderstanding door kar dega dat is what his role is abt. So chill...:) happy dat sultry sue didn't cme bt am sure she must hv forced mallu to suprise ashu by her sudden visit to mumbai. Going by her mardology sense..:( koi usse mental hospital mein addmit karo.. Mallu ur so despo..
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@tanu:

1stly, thrs no dance sequence shown in this segment...

thrs this ballroom table sequence.. wer Ashu comes and sits..

thn next Nidhi stands up and goes from the ballroom.. no close shot so dunno wether she is crying or not..

ppl jst c her go.. and mite ponder a bit.. nothing more..

secondly, its jst kritz words tht Mallu wud join and spoil her fun.. and of course Rohan too wud come to mumbai.. and b kabab mein haddi..

my guess thy r defo not coming to this ball room sequence..

now i wonder thr wud ever b a dance sequence actually? afterall v dont know if MB can dance or not.. lolz..

or it mite b jst a promo sequence shot.. the dance wud come later on next week and mid week wud b mallu dhamaka.. my guess..

CVs shudnt fastforward with mallu dhamaka..
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: achiever

@tanu:

1stly, thrs no dance sequence shown in this segment...

thrs this ballroom table sequence.. wer Ashu comes and sits..

thn next Nidhi stands up and goes from the ballroom.. no close shot so dunno wether she is crying or not..

ppl jst c her go.. and mite ponder a bit.. nothing more..

secondly, its jst kritz words tht Mallu wud join and spoil her fun.. and of course Rohan too wud come to mumbai.. and b kabab mein haddi..

my guess thy r defo not coming to this ball room sequence..

now i wonder thr wud ever b a dance sequence actually? afterall v dont know if MB can dance or not.. lolz..

or it mite b jst a promo sequence shot.. the dance wud come later on next week and mid week wud b mallu dhamaka.. my guess..

CVs shudnt fastforward with mallu dhamaka..

LOL Mallu dhamaka...πŸ˜†

We all got so excited abt a dance sequence...if we don't get this...then what did we actually get? More misunderstandings...another broing Anji phone convo...advising her to stay away from the love of her life...bec. "he's trouble"...
Armu4eva thumbnail
@achiever..thank u .. sounds much better than what we read n thot earlier..!!! :)

I hope cvs realise..that there is a need to have close moments between ashni... n they need to capitalise n build ashni chemistry!

I too think dance is coming on monday.. if there is one that is... m also skeptical of mb ka dancing skills.. but wuld luv to b pleasantly surprised.. issue is if he is gonna put his arm around kritz ki kamariya ;-)

While i never expected mallu coming.. rohan coming was expected.. n ashu seeing rohan -nidhi.. smiling or yapping or having fun is bound to kick start jealousy track... hope cvs take it smooth n gradual.. not flash forward..
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
btw.. did MB say anyting abt dance sequence...

abt MB putting hands on Nidhi's kamariya.. thy need to b professional.. agar abhi se MB ye karega to baad mein kaise dikhaynge.. πŸ˜†..

viewers wud run away if MB doesnt capitalize on his hotness...πŸ˜‰ .. not tht v r tellign him to pull of his shirt.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. bt at least intimate scenes r mst for any passionate luv stories..  MB shudnt shy away.. its crucial for story line..

he can keep imagining his "shallu"s face if he wants.. 😳

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes saw it...Mallu coming made me go...😑.. Rohan's coming could be ok...Maybe it will make Ashu jealous seeing Nidhi with him and that may make him take a daring step and confess his love...

Mallu will definitely be there to cause more problems...may be she will reveal to Nidhi that Ashu recommended her for the job and she will quit...then hope Ashu reinstates her in Kotnis Hospital...

Thanx for sharing...and KK looked gorgeous in the white gown...Mb is looking more and more handsome day by day...Love his dimple...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ithasme

Everybody just relax.. We all knw dat mallu & rohan cming to mumbai.. Bt MB said on his FB page dat they r shooting in jungle nearby mumbai also heard dat mumbai track wil b long one. So there will be defInately sme naino ki basha & zubaan ki basha btween ashni. Btw krtika aka nidhi earlier said that mumbai track will gv story a beautiful turn.. Iska matlab yehi huwa na ki ashni toda comfortable aur nazdik ayyege.. I hope unki beech jo karvate woh mit jayegi aur waise bhi hum sab khai rahe the ki rohan ka j track ab kaha pe hoga well woh yahaan se suru hoga aur woh ashu ko uske bare mein misunderstanding door kar dega dat is what his role is abt. So chill...:) happy dat sultry sue didn't cme bt am sure she must hv forced mallu to suprise ashu by her sudden visit to mumbai. Going by her mardology sense..:( koi usse mental hospital mein addmit karo.. Mallu ur so despo..

Oh thanks for sharing . so look like AshNi will be lost in Jungle courtesy Armu, Worried Mallu and Rohan end up in mumbai, looking for them ...

@Achiever,  thanks yaar... 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

btw.. did MB say anyting abt dance sequence...

abt MB putting hands on Nidhi's kamariya.. thy need to b professional.. agar abhi se MB ye karega to baad mein kaise dikhaynge.. πŸ˜†..

viewers wud run away if MB doesnt capitalize on his hotness...πŸ˜‰ .. not tht v r tellign him to pull of his shirt.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. bt at least intimate scenes r mst for any passionate luv stories..  MB shudnt shy away.. its crucial for story line..

he can keep imagining his "shallu"s face if he wants.. 😳

I know.. he has to know.. that its not gonna b acceptable to anyone if he has a 'touch me not' thingyπŸ˜†...n yeah.. tho we culd sneak a peek at his biceps during picnic scene.. i wont insist on shirt off scenes... but yes.. hugging.. touching.. holding kritz aka nidhi is mandatory.. πŸ˜†
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
i think there is a dance sequence definitely