NEWS 24 AshNi dance - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

i just knew they will land in mumbai...damn damn damn...

wonder what showdown are mallika nidhi having..delusional mallika still things extreme,...gosshhh if she accuses nidhi of anything ..i hope nidhi gives it back to her...that woman needs a life a real life...arrgghghghfvjhguobfd

thanks ramoo
I agree with you all...as if ONE haddi wasn't enough...now both will show up...it's overkill...I'm so PO'd now. 🤬 Why can't AshNi have a track of their own????😭
hope "atleast..atleast"...ashu is to some level been able to relate his feelings to nidz..before the mallu-nidz showdown...arggghhh i'm so pissed...all my excitement abt the balldance gone kaput...darn...darn😡😡😡 😭Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
What the heaalll??????? Rohan n Mallu... shuckkss.. crap man..!! Poora mood bigad diya..

Wowiee ... yanku n co.. the tux and evening gown prediction bang on.. oh my god.. m gonna faint seeing them together.. n dancing.. ☺️ *books entire kotnis hosp for herself* 

So i guess its Mallu who will tell Nidhi that.. Ashu has feelings for her is it?? Nidhi mite say.. she doesnt care as she has moved on.. then Mallu will tell about sifarish n Nidhi will feel belittled again 😭
Originally posted by sun29

i just knew they will land in mumbai...damn damn damn...

wonder what showdown are mallika nidhi having..delusional mallika still things extreme,...gosshhh if she accuses nidhi of anything ..i hope nidhi gives it back to her...that woman needs a life a real life...arrgghghghfvjhguobfd

thanks ramoo

Seriously I'm W*Ff-ing over Mallu being here...HOW INSECURE can the woman get??? It wouldve been better if they both had a great time in Mumbai...romanced...got closer...left as a couple and THEN faced Mallika's wrath...and what's the need of ROHAN???? Ashu's already got so much emotional baggage to overcome.

@bold - EXACTLY!!! 🤬
Desperately waiting for the dance sequence...hope A questions M about her intentions...since  she refused to come...very much sure through Ranga she muct have come to know that NIdhi is in Mumbai...

no tanu ..mallu will never knowingly hit her feet with axe by telling nidhi anything abt ashu having feelings..she will instead taunt her abt sifaarish crap and pretty plzzz nidhi shld confront ashu finally...hey bhagu saare torture end up in mumbai...and rohan will feed nidhi maggi at 2 in the night...that kind of sums up what he does now a days ..and haan ashu will get jealous goosshhh

why they had to land in mumbai..ek din ka peace nahi...that shameless woman is literally throwing herself on him now...maar dalungi mein uskooo😡
Originally posted by Armu4eva

So i guess its Mallu who will tell Nidhi that.. Ashu has feelings for her is it?? Nidhi mite say.. she doesnt care as she has moved on.. then Mallu will tell about sifarish n Nidhi will feel belittled again 😭

UGHHH...😡
Originally posted by sun29

no tanu ..mallu will never knowingly hit her feet with axe by telling nidhi anything abt ashu having feelings..she will instead taunt her abt sifaarish crap and pretty plzzz nidhi shld confront ashu finally...hey bhagu saare torture end up in mumbai...and rohan will feed nidhi maggi at 2 in the night...that kind of sums up what he does now a days ..and haan ashu will get jealous goosshhh

why they had to land in mumbai..ek din ka peace nahi...that shameless woman is literally throwing herself on him now...maar dalungi mein uskooo😡

Dude... she made Ashu realise his feelings by belittlement of those feelings... why not now??Also.. she knows about Nidhi getting reco by Ashu.. so double opp to humiliate Nidhi..

Also Rohan wil pop up at Nidhi ka kamra or conf n Mallu will apply namak mirch n tell Ashu.. how fickle... the girl he cares for is..😉

I hate this.. one trouble isnt enouf.. two had to come together..🤢

PS :Ramo...  rohan in mum... moi prediction bang on 😉

on a positive note all the misunderstanding between them should be in the open in mumbai itself especially the recommendation wala issue..uske baad get that girl back to kotnis kaise bhi plzzz cvzzz plzzz

i hope rohan comes to know ashutosh has feelings for nidhi...the guy is sharp he should guess araam se...