Posted: 12 years ago
arti-17

shut up ur mouth,,

Rishi my foot
Byeee Priyanka - though u told only to Hema
anywys Study well...Exams bahut Important hai :D do well
yeah i am kidish just becaz i loved them but what they do...she hurted me...i hate her now.HATE
nikhila bahut saare aisi hi praniyaan bhaare padhey hain is forum mein! yeh toh abhi shuruwaat hain! 😆 i am missing rinky today. usne ek INSHI siggy kya bana liya sadma laga hoga! 🤣 🤣 just kidding ji! 😆

waise why don't u post these segment pics in d gallery? gallery soona soona padi hui hain waise bhi.

bye for now priyanka. acchi si padhai karna! 😆
Thnks for the update nikhi
so finally macau gonna bring some pleasent memories for whole HD team n its actors:)

tfs...

finally get rati in sbb
hope we get some more macau trip
then after she will go to delhi
Originally posted by -Riya.roy-

yeah i am kidish just becaz i loved them but what they do...she hurted me...i hate her now.HATE

See Riya - plz try to understand to be or not to be together is completely their Wish. Coz of fans they cant become couple na. And whts making u blame and Hate Rati di. Just like arjun shared proffesional relation with his co-star of his previous show, similarly Rati di has professional relation with her co-stars. She was just enacting her scenes. Ur over reacting and making this place unpleasant. Please try to understand the realities and calm down. Just throwing ur anger here isnt correct on ur part.

Please...for God sake, stop ur offending comments.
nikhila u r too sweet but please do not try to get into an argument with d likes of such people. chodo yaar. they will never understand and even if they do, they will pretend to not understand! 😕

edited: onto much better things, i just wish with all my heart that they show indira wearing western casuals just for once in Macau. i want to see Rati in western wear in a show. offscreen toh bahut dekh liya. bas show mein dekhna chahati hoon. please creatives kuch karo! 😆 😆
Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago
Hema- i knw tht yaar. I Just tried to make her Understand..for the 1st & last time.
I'll deffo not continue the argument. I did tht coz...i cant see any1 saying something bad for Rati di and tht too for no reason. 

EDIT
U'll not get to see Indira in western casuals Hema ðŸ˜† Script allow nahi karega ðŸ˜†

Anywys Bye for now...C u aft the Episode!!!
Kal bhi coz of articles i was online for long & today coz of this sbb.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by luminos3

nikhila u r too sweet but please do not try to get into an argument with d likes of such people. chodo yaar. they will never understand and even if they do, they will pretend to not understand! 😕

edited: onto much better things, i just wish with all my heart that they show indira wearing western casuals just for once in Macau. i want to see Rati in western wear in a show. offscreen toh bahut dekh liya. bas show mein dekhna chahati hoon. please creatives kuch karo! 😆 😆
Rati in western dress 😛 woow but she is hitler na...rules and regulation wali hitler hai.😃 kaise possible hoga 😲 no idea