Hitler Didi

HD (Macau) on SBB 16th Dec (WU) - Page 6

Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arti_17

dis is d sbs link i was talking abt...expression baba is really impressed wid herπŸ˜†her part starts 4m 5.00

http://hostv.org/vid/dm.php?url=xn0tex
 nikhi i jus flipped on 2 sbs aftr watching sbb...expression baba segmnt was goin on...dnt knw why i felt dat 2day he vl mention rati di n he did😳
n yes i did c those 4 pics...she is luking so cute...i hope dey show her singing part in 2mrws segmnt...

This is the best segment,expression baba said he wants to give his true blessings to rati for HD.
Like they were criticising everyone except RatiπŸ˜ƒ
Y dont u make other topic for this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: luminos3

arey priyanka jahaan se bhi aayein par aayein toh sahi TRPs. rati deserves to have her show amongst the top ten. πŸ˜†

btw indira knows ki rishi took her sister to d airport. rishi ne khud usko yeh bataya tha na kal. rishi did not know ki pappu bi tapak padhega! πŸ˜†

kal ka episode maine theek se dekha bhee nahi hai exam ke chakkar main .. anwyays ... Indira did not react on that when rishi said he took her to the airport πŸ˜•

Yes i want to see Rati shows amongst the top ten but  i do not want her to mellow down so easily .. i love her hitlergiri ..
-Riya.roy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zee n HD go to hell
i hate Rati
she is so mean

-Riya.roy- thumbnail
go Rati with that monkey.u deserve her

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wht have i done here πŸ˜†

hey Hi priyanka πŸ˜ƒ yaar Indira knws tht Rishi ne hi Mandira ko airport drop kiya tha. he told the story yestday itself na. Now the only thing coz of which the difference will reduce is coz RK is seraching for mandira to save her frm pappu.
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arey hitlergiri will never go away na as long as her nikamma family is around and rishi's mystery is kept intact! πŸ˜†

well after listening to d narration of all incidents, indira applauds rishi for making up such an interesting story! πŸ˜† so aaj dekhtein hain ki rishi thappad khayega ya nahin! πŸ˜†
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Riya roy - please leave me topic post & show ur hatred somewhr else
plzzz its a humble request.
-Riya.roy- thumbnail
wow.hitler did...
now moving to love story
typical

n people r here were happy because it was not typical...lolz
-Riya.roy- thumbnail
i will say here...try to stop me
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
keep venting riya roy! we can very well see where u r coming off with all this stupid hatred. go ahead! jo bolna hain bolo! like we give a damn! πŸ˜† enjoy! and btw ur posts have been reported!