Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

In the beloved memory of PKYEK. (Page 9)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

omg u dont like Edward too along with Bella Shocked shocking ROFL
lol Chakku did u watch Vivian's take on romantic / intimate scenes with Pia in TC interview? ROFL...dont miss it ROFLROFL
lol yeah kitchen politics of women is too much to take LOL
errr...actually i dont like Alina anymore, she seemed like filler in the end just like Misha was Sleepy...i had many hopes from her but she proved useless in the end Confused...she talked and talked and did nothing (just like Jeh LOL)...and what to say abt her never seen so called powers? Ermm
lol Vivian is bashed esp. by Suku fans for every xyz reason now LOLLOL...and they r making my love for Suku even cross my love for Pia ROFLROFL
I like Edward a lot. Infact his character is the best in twilight, but I don't like Robert Pottyson and his actingDead And why do they make Vampires so funny by lapoing powder on their faces?Geek And seriously RP is no match to VD appearance wise and even acting wise. Rest, I love EdwardHeart

Abhi telly chakkar interview ki buffering chal rahi hai, raat ko dekhoongi and kal discuss karoongi ROFL

Alinna was plain USELESS. She cried more for Neil, but after her real brother died, she was doing KATIYA in Abhiya's marriage, how lame!!!Silly And she didnot show her powers to save Piya also. Human Abhay bhi SHEWOLF Alinna se zyada powerful tha.

Well, I certainly dislike VD's actions these days, like making appearance with his lady love rather than her co-star even on the last day, his PDA with her, his show-off with her, but then I don't like it when he is bashed unnecessarily alsoOuch And if media gives him attention more than Sukku, then media should be blamed and not him. He doesn't pay them for thisSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by --sanchita--

chakku vivu said in tellychakkar interview that he will be back very soon and completely diff char. But it's too early to say about it. That means he has got a role. And he is already going for a holiday. So I want him to enjoy the holiday fullest so that when he comes back can concentrate on his work fully. And if he got new work on life ok to vahbiz ko bahut hi mushkil hone wali hai unless she is in the same show. Life OK's evry show will be aired on everyday.Ouch
Sanchu, I seriously don't want him In LIFE OKDead The channel sucks and the programmes are pathetic, no wonders that it will be revamped even before launching ROFL

And W*F?? Daily? the actors will defo have a tough time shooting all day.

And I don't care about Vahb. I just don't want her to show her face while he gives interview with his new co-star. Rest, whatever they do in real life, I don't care.

BTW I want him to go back to gym fastROFL

Really the promos are pathetic.Dead But rumours are that he will be seen in Fashion which was supposed to air on star desh na? Real life ki kiski padi hai. But if she will always be with him how can he give interview with his co-star?

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Really the promos are pathetic.Dead But rumours are that he will be seen in Fashion which was supposed to air on star desh na? Real life ki kiski padi hai. But if she will always be with him how can he give interview with his co-star?
I hope he doesn't mean to say when he says that his role is different that he will be playing a gay in FASHIONConfusedROFL

Anyways if in any interview, I see him with Vahb, I won't watch his show only.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

I hope he doesn't mean to say when he says that his role is different that he will be playing a gay in FASHIONConfusedROFL

Anyways if in any interview, I see him with Vahb, I won't watch his show only.

Yuck gay no no no.Dead Mera heart attack ho jayega. BTW see my new post pkyek first conference video

Befikre

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

lolz u dont like Edward's appearance and acting, then what more is left? ROFL...his bookish character is better i know but still LOL...and u know Rob and Kris r real couple too and it shows onscreen as well as offscreen LOLLOL...i have heard the rumor that Rob had proposed Kris LOL
I like his character in the movie, that's itLOL
And I posted an article in Twilight forum where it was written that Rob-Kris got married in real life while doing the scene for breaking dawn ROFL
yaar wo TC inrerview ekdum mast hai ROFL...Vivian ki bak bak se party ki masti everything is good ROFL (just ignore the lady sitting besides Vivian ROFLROFL)...and he accepted that Vahbiz watches him doing all the romance with Pia sitting right in front of him ROFLROFL...ab pata chala Vivian ki haalat aisi kyo hoti hai while doing romantic scenes? ROFLROFLROFL
I detest that ladyAngry She is such an insecure creature. I mean, fine, you guys are in love, good that. But why do you need to show off? And why can't she leave her beloved shona mona for one second?Silly Doesn't she have faith on him??Dead

I guess that is why we didn't see that passion in AP scenes lately because of HER presenceDead
lol i know my sis doesnt watch this show...but she saw that death scene of Jeh and Alina dancing...and she was like - why is she dancing? her brother just died na? ROFLROFL
oh and Vivian wont make any appearance with Suku for sure for obvious reasons LOLLOL
LOL true. I agree with some of Jehians that Alinna was actually a gaddar and a useless part of the family, that is why Deepoo locked her. She must have only created problems in the past for them ROFL I wish her character was never introduced in the first place. The show would have been so much betterDay Dreaming

LOL don't kill me for this but I never found any chemistry between Abhay and Alinna, I instead loved Abhay-Misha's chemistry and even Abhay-T's chemistry. But AA were plain boringSleepy

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

lol dunno i just heard that Kris said that they r happily married in their own Vampire world LOLLOL
hahaha...and that lady used the word "guilty" for him ROFL...i cudnt stop laughing ROFL...u must watch it ROFL
lol and no comments on Alina now, i m so over with her TongueLOL...at that time i loved it bcoz she was something refreshing and Jeh was a disaster Dead...but i was done with her after Metz entered LOL
This is the marriage articleLOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1935260 

I am gonna watch it for sure now. I wanna see her so-called-SECURITYLOL BTW read this. You will be in spillsROFL
LOL Metz ke saamne Alinna kuchh nahi hai. She even joined the Trangad gang in season 3DeadROFL

Go to top