Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

In the beloved memory of PKYEK. (Page 7)

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

first of all, I mostly love your answers Mish Clap Clap
@Red, Bang on Clap I mean seriously those who says it was supposed to be a dark love story and it got ruined I wanna know what they want Stern Smile how many ppl stick to each other and fight their love instead of getting so many problems... Abhiya did and that's why their love story is soo epic and dark. It was never supposed to be a sugary sweet one... its a story of vampire and human.. LOL and in the end to be together one of them had to make a huge sacrifice to be with the other one na? so abhay became human for staying wid piya.. i knw it was unusual and i wud have preferred the other way around but still no complain. aftall they are soulmates and star crossed lovers... to be in the same path they has to sacrifice a lot and they did... as a prize they finally ended up together... donno wat more dark was wanted LOL

@Blue, again true Clap as Chakkz said.. this is the only show.. no red dupatta fallin on the face, kitchen politics, step sister accepted normally.. step mom no vamp.. good enough to be UNIQUE Tongue thrs soo many bloopers n mistakes in the supernatural track but still i wud always appreciate Ekta for taking such a huge risk of making this show.. Clap let people say bt still its a big hit..some ppl r just jelo to admit it Wink
Thank u dear. Embarrassed
Chalo mil kar dhundte hai aise logo ko jinhe yeh DARK LOVE story nahi lagi aur fir unhe dark room mein band karke fir se dikhayengeWinkROFL 

Doing something out of the box always invites harsh comments n criticism. And not to forget paying the price of being successful. You know once Amitabh said that if you r a celeb than anyone could come and slap you and you could do nothing about it. Coz if you react then you are said to be arrogant and doing injustice. So ultimately you just have to quiet and do ur work. After coming to this forum I realised how true this was.Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mish18

Well this is the only show that I've watched till the end.Tongue Though the show sometimes dished out such stupid things but still Abhay and Abhiya kept me glued to it. Atleast that was never ruined till the last day of the show.Smile

But lets admit it has its strong points too. We got amazing actors...special effects were very good considering the budget. And not to forget the story always had its turns and twists. It was hardly monotonous except for the parties. Many a times its been said that it was never a dark love story...I would really like to know what they wanted more. It was as passionate as any love story could be...bringing out the dark shade in both the couples. The impossibility of their being together made it all the more intense which only became possible ine the end and that too after facing innumerable hardships... The love story was always epic and about soulmates and not seasonal love which changed every now and then. And that is one main reason I stuck to this show coz it was not like all other shows where love is often nothing more than a joke.
I agree with you here. The show was amazing and Abhiya's love was eternal. The love was intense and like you said, not a joke.

Well about the bashings and criticism...people often have a habit of assuming things and then without even giving a chance develop a dislike for it. Strange however it is but its a fact which I saw during the time the show aired. Be it about the Vampire concept... as if this was a new concept..yes in Indian Tv but its not new at all. Instead of appreciating EK for bringing this new concept and daring to go against the normal she was always criticized. And its sad its done even now when the show is such a big hit. Or about the track...which I agree sometimes have been dragged but then most of the times the show has been fast paced. And then the actors...well...I have said in many post earlier too and will repeat it. No one here knows any actors personally. So we have no clue what they do..what they are like and most importantly what we see in media are only few minutes of their lives. So hating them...disliking their actions based on half baked truths and what the media choose to show us is being plain naive. 
Seriously. The story was so fast paced even though the show lacked bank episodes. I never got bored except for that AA track where the story was just repeating. I watch the other shows sometimes and they are so slow and boringSleepy
 And it's sad that people always blame the lead of the show Vivian for going to visit Golden Temple with his fiance, but they never see that the same man being a Christian, didn't go to meet his mother the previous year on Christmas because of shooting. I know all of you must have read the article. Big smile And I even feel bad for the female lead Sukirti because the media didn't cover her BIRTHDAYAngry

Blaming Vivian for taking a holiday...and even for being getting engaged...that was like a shock to me...Wacko Mana Vampire ka role play kar raha hai but that doesn't mean he can't do what normal humans do.Ouch Here too he should have been appreciated for not letting his work suffer even though he wasn't shooting. We did not get even a single epi without Abahy when he was on a holiday. He might have done double the work than usual. But all he got here was bashing. Weird it is.

Seriously man! He was not missing from a single epi and shot his epis before. So what's wrong if he went for a holiday?Confused
All in all I would say I have seen many shows but nothing matched upto PKYEK...not coz of the storyTongue but mainly because it stuck to what it promised. A unique love story with love to the limits of insanity.Heart
AMEN!!!Approve

Edited by chakku - 17 December 2011 at 1:07am
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@Strings...Thanks for your lovely message to the characters. Your reply was beautiful and straight from your heart. I love PKYEK, all the characters and miss the show.

@Flora...Thanks dear.
Muhammad_Khan Senior Member
Muhammad_Khan
Muhammad_Khan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
dilon mein rehney waley kabhi bhulay nahi jatey

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dikshi92

@chakku: u are welcome dear..
And yeah, i used to watch some other shows too. But most of them got ruined beyond any repair, so i lost interest.. I haven't followed a show religiously from the last three years except pkyek. It's the only show i watched till the ending and i'm also addicted to it.
Pkyek ka nasha nashila hain.. LOL
Even I used to watch MJHT religiously but after Nupur returned with that Rohit Khurana, the show became boring. I stopped watching it after that. Just saw the last epi.

Originally posted by --sanchita--

About Vivu I will only say that I am still his fan in spite of his pdas and will follow him in his other show also. But I also think he has somehow changed from last year. He knew the show would end at mid dec. Kish knew it means all the actors knew it.After the ending he could go anywhere. Even he could do the engagement after the show went over. Anyway now the show is over and I dont want to complain. Just a req to him that plz spend a big holiday with vahbiz and when come back to show give the full dedication as he gives at initial episodes. And I hope his next show willn't be on life ok coz all shows of it air on everyday. He will get very less time.
Same is the case with me Sanchu. I want him to go for a long holiday and return back with full dedication towards his work. BTW I read an article today about his trip to Thailand with Vahb-Suyash-Kishwer.
Originally posted by sam_19

dilon mein rehney waley kabhi bhulay nahi jatey
So trueEmbarrassed

harshiti4ever Groupbie
harshiti4ever
harshiti4ever

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
really nice post.loved reading it.
PKYEK .. will alwaz remain a beutiful memory 4 meHeart
I started watchin this show nly 4 Abhay(vivi) coz i really found him handsom. in the 1st promo itself.
I love vivian nd i can proudly say I am his fan coz he did full justice 2 Abhayz character.I am happy tht his hardwork finally paid off nd 2day he has thousands of fans across the globe nd has made a mark in every1z heart as abhay. I am definately watchin his nxt show hopin the other character will also be Super cool nd powerful.. i am happy tht immedately after one show he has been offered another show. I hope he is the lead.Embarrassed

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshiti4ever

really nice post.loved reading it.
PKYEK .. will alwaz remain a beutiful memory 4 meHeart
I started watchin this show nly 4 Abhay(vivi) coz i really found him handsom. in the 1st promo itself.
I love vivian nd i can proudly say I am his fan coz he did full justice 2 Abhayz character.I am happy tht his hardwork finally paid off nd 2day he has thousands of fans across the globe nd has made a mark in every1z heart as abhay. I am definately watchin his nxt show hopin the other character will also be Super cool nd powerful.. i am happy tht immedately after one show he has been offered another show. I hope he is the lead.Embarrassed

Thanks a lot dear. PKYEK was always special and will always be special for us.

Which show of Viv are you talking about?Tongue
harshiti4ever Groupbie
harshiti4ever
harshiti4ever

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
^^ vivian had given an interview on tellychakkar sayin its 2 early 2 say anythin abt the show but he ll be back soon..so i think it means hehs been offered a show.
i am waitin 4 it.

Befikre

Go to top