Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

In the beloved memory of PKYEK. (Page 4)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
ROFL Chandu I lob your lob for Mr.Dsena. Even though most of the members here dislike him and there is so much negativity here, your love for him has not diminished. I love that about you.

@Neetz...LOL ya, the reporters are so useless of SBB. They just know how to steal from SBS and show. I hate them arghhh LOL
@ANu...Sure, open the school. I am in for the teacher's post ROFL
@ Megha...Seriously yaar. I am so gonna miss PKYEK and mainly Abhiya and Chaandeena Unhappy
@Priya...Thanks dear. But I didn't make this post so that you guys cry ROFL Arrey be happy, it is a new beginning.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Viviliciousgirl

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple_shadoz

u no wt chakkz...i ws reli reli dsappointd wd yestrday's epi...Ouchv defo dsrvd btr yaar...bt wtever sd and dn abhiya wl always remain n my heart as a couple whch taught d wrld wt l v ws all abt...evn today wn i wtch d epis ov season 1 esp wn d shw startd...d essence n enigma ov it driveas me crazy n i feel goosebumps all ovr my body...it ws so intense n beautiful...Embarrassedi wl reli miss my dearoo coupl...Ouch 
Season 1 was definitely something to look forward to. I wish they had not shown the second one. But still I love the show and ABhiya. Smile

Originally posted by snitchseeker

Wah kya post hain. Loved it & u too 
Thanks a lot. Love you too.  

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Last epi & my expectations ..had killed me severly ..& was sooo upset but your post made me calm down chakkz..I am glad you did this..!! My love for ABHIYA & VISU sometimes crosses all my limits..& I act utterly childish..!!LOLEmbarrassedHugThank yOU chakkzie & love you always..!!Heart
Arrey why did you not like the epi Hemoo? I loved the epi. I wish we had more of Abhiya and other PKYEK characters than the other celebrities, but the epi was rocking. I lob juu tooHug 

Originally posted by ogive_nab

Basically, i have no idea about that bashers who abashed on Abhay's acting ... may be i joined here after all these... but according to my speculation as much as Abhay is an awesome actor in vampire role not as in human role...at time of portraying human role i didn't find passionate attitude in Abhay that was remained when he portrayed vampire AR. And  I am core large fan of vampire Abhay Raichand than personal Vivian. 
This is the woeful matter though being the main female lead of show, Suku had got less attention from media... don't know why? Is it for her conservative nature staying away from media or not any other reason!!!! Confused
Chakku, these all are just my personal opinions.Smile
 hahahaha, i don't think Abhiya didn't do coochie coochie in Mumbai...ROFL cv's kept this scene invisible to us...just we have to understand.LOL
Thank u to make such a nice post.Hug   

Thanks a lot Nab. Yeah even I love my Vampire Abhay more than the human Abhay anytime and Vivian will never reach that level only. Ermmm media and it's working is just hilarious.
CVs are bad. They didn't show AP's chadar ke andar scenesAngry

Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Superbb post Chakku Clap 
First thing first, Abhay is character dheela ok? LOL and I wish he was a little bit besharam with Piya too... thn hum sabki lottery lag jati ROFL
serious point, I'm already missing PKYEK like hell Ouch now i dont have to wait for PKYEK to come with some much eagerness Ouch
The show in certainly unique becoz of lots of reasons. and inspite of having so many bloopers and mistakes I was always hooked with the show no matter what Embarrassed About the bashing... i agree ppl sud never call the show a crap jus bcoz of season 2.. Sleepy
Chakkz, I have to say season 2 was a disaster Sleepy Season 1 was the best and I feel season 3 wud have been better if they had more time to telecast the show. its my POV. but Abhiya is and always will be epic for me.. and I love them with all my heart Heart and now missing them a lot Broken Heart I wished they showed a lil more abhiya in the wedding but anyways, im just happy we got a happy ending Embarrassed i will miss abhiya, chandeena a lot and offcourse Metz LOL I think i will miss Misha too... 

Thanks a lot Tanzie. The lesser said about season 2, the better it is lol. I am also missing my PKYEK like hell already. I watched yesterday's epi 2 times consecutively. I don't think there will be any ther couple like AP ever.

Originally posted by seabeauty

Hey Chakku!!! awesome post.. just wanted 2 ask r u going 2 leave this forum 2?? i m really very much disheartened 2 c so many of members leaving it.. i hope u wnt and keep us entertained wth ur post.. plz do reply n cnfrm dat u r nt leaving..
Thanks a lot dear. No, I am not leaving the forum.Embarrassed 

Originally posted by pratsy

awsum post...abhay ka character toh dheela hi h ;) 
Thanks a lot. LOL haan uska character dheela hai but woh besharam kyun nahi hai??Angry
Originally posted by carisma2

Thanks chakku, this was beautiful...straight from the heart and true. I love pkyek and always will.
Thanks a lot Cari. Love you and PKYEK always<3  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.ILTHBEB

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

very good post  chakku...

or me ne apne post me kaha tha ke abhay ka character dheela hai q k wo har bar aik nai larki ke sath ho ta tha...

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyfantasy

or me ne apne post me kaha tha ke abhay ka character dheela hai q k wo har bar aik nai larki ke sath ho ta tha...
Thanks a lot. Ya his character is dheela but he is not besharam lol.  
J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

LOLLOLwho says that he is besharamAngryConfusedConfusedConfused

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

LOLLOLwho says that he is besharamConfused
Koi nahi kehta, but I wish he was a besharamDay Dreaming  

J.LO

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

LOLLOLwho says that he is besharamConfused
Koi nahi kehta, but I wish he was a besharamDay Dreaming  
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i wish tooo Day Dreaming

Befikre

Viviliciousgirl Goldie
Viviliciousgirl
Viviliciousgirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@Chakku...LOL!! Lob u too..i know many people think am crazy for still being Viv's fan and never leaving his side..its just that when i attach myself with someone it becomes a bond for a lifetime..u know its been 20yrs dt i hv been SRK's fan right frm his serial days..but never left his side evn when he did horrible movies..hehe! N more over..i lob Viv for many reasons n accept him with his flaws too..He should be lucky to have a fan like me..lol and whatever happens..cant stop loving this guy..my reasons are much stronger than the little reasons for hating him ;)

Edited by Viviliciousgirl - 16 December 2011 at 7:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

J.LO.SmokeySilence.Befikre

Go to top