Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

In the beloved memory of PKYEK. (Page 3)

purple_shadoz Goldie
purple_shadoz
purple_shadoz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
u no wt chakkz...i ws reli reli dsappointd wd yestrday's epi...Ouchv defo dsrvd btr yaar...bt wtever sd and dn abhiya wl always remain n my heart as a couple whch taught d wrld wt l v ws all abt...evn today wn i wtch d epis ov season 1 esp wn d shw startd...d essence n enigma ov it driveas me crazy n i feel goosebumps all ovr my body...it ws so intense n beautiful...Embarrassedi wl reli miss my dearoo coupl...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Wah kya post hain. Loved it & u too

Befikre

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Last epi & my expectations ..had killed me severly ..& was sooo upset but your post made me calm down chakkz..I am glad you did this..!! My love for ABHIYA & VISU sometimes crosses all my limits..& I act utterly childish..!!LOLEmbarrassedHugThank yOU chakkzie & love you always..!!Heart

Befikre

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Basically, i have no idea about that bashers who abashed on Abhay's acting ... may be i joined here after all these... but according to my speculation as much as Abhay is an awesome actor in vampire role not as in human role...at time of portraying human role i didn't find passionate attitude in Abhay that was remained when he portrayed vampire AR. And  I am core large fan of vampire Abhay Raichand than person Vivian.
This is the woeful matter though being the main female lead of show, Suku had got less attention from media... don't know why? Is it for her conservative nature staying away from media or not any other reason!!!! Confused
Chakku, these all are just my personal opinions.Smile
 hahahaha, i don't think Abhiya didn't do coochie coochie in Mumbai...ROFL cv's kept this scene invisible to us...just we have to understand.WinkLOL
Thank u to make such a nice post.Hug   

Edited by ogive_nab - 16 December 2011 at 7:06am

Befikre

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Superbb post Chakku Clap Clap
First thing first, Abhay is character dheela ok? LOL and I wish he was a little bit besharam with Piya too... thn hum sabki lottery lag jati ROFL
serious point, I'm already missing PKYEK like hell Ouch now i dont have to wait for PKYEK to come with some much eagerness Ouch
The show in certainly unique becoz of lots of reasons. and inspite of having so many bloopers and mistakes I was always hooked with the show no matter what Embarrassed About the bashing... i agree ppl sud never call the show a crap jus bcoz of season 2.. Sleepy
Chakkz, I have to say season 2 was a disaster Sleepy Season 1 was the best and I feel season 3 wud have been better if they had more time to telecast the show. its my POV. but Abhiya is and always will be epic for me.. and I love them with all my heart Heart and now missing them a lot Broken Heart I wished they showed a lil more abhiya in the wedding but anyways, im just happy we got a happy ending Embarrassed i will miss abhiya, chandeena a lot and offcourse Metz LOL I think i will miss Misha too... 

Edited by princess_xeelan - 16 December 2011 at 4:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

seabeauty Goldie
seabeauty
seabeauty

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Hey Chakku!!! awesome post.. just wanted 2 ask r u going 2 leave this forum 2?? i m really very much disheartened 2 c so many of members leaving it.. i hope u wnt and keep us entertained wth ur post.. plz do reply n cnfrm dat u r nt leaving..

Befikre

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
awsum post...abhay ka character toh dheela hi h ;)

Befikre

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Thanks chakku, this was beautiful...straight from the heart and true. I love pkyek and always will.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICBefikre

Go to top