In the beloved memory of PKYEK. - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chakku

I like his character in the movie, that's it😆
And I posted an article in Twilight forum where it was written that Rob-Kris got married in real life while doing the scene for breaking dawn 🤣

I detest that lady😡 She is such an insecure creature. I mean, fine, you guys are in love, good that. But why do you need to show off? And why can't she leave her beloved shona mona for one second?🤪 Doesn't she have faith on him??🤢

I guess that is why we didn't see that passion in AP scenes lately because of HER presence🤢

LOL true. I agree with some of Jehians that Alinna was actually a gaddar and a useless part of the family, that is why Deepoo locked her. She must have only created problems in the past for them 🤣 I wish her character was never introduced in the first place. The show would have been so much better😍

LOL don't kill me for this but I never found any chemistry between Abhay and Alinna, I instead loved Abhay-Misha's chemistry and even Abhay-T's chemistry. But AA were plain boring🥱
lol dunno i just heard that Kris said that they r happily married in their own Vampire world 😆😆
hahaha...and that lady used the word "guilty" for him 🤣...i cudnt stop laughing 🤣...u must watch it 🤣
lol and no comments on Alina now, i m so over with her 😛😆...at that time i loved it bcoz she was something refreshing and Jeh was a disaster 🤢...but i was done with her after Metz entered 😆
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol dunno i just heard that Kris said that they r happily married in their own Vampire world 😆😆
hahaha...and that lady used the word "guilty" for him 🤣...i cudnt stop laughing 🤣...u must watch it 🤣
lol and no comments on Alina now, i m so over with her 😛😆...at that time i loved it bcoz she was something refreshing and Jeh was a disaster 🤢...but i was done with her after Metz entered 😆
This is the marriage article😆
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1935260 

I am gonna watch it for sure now. I wanna see her so-called-SECURITY😆 BTW read this. You will be in spills🤣
LOL Metz ke saamne Alinna kuchh nahi hai. She even joined the Trangad gang in season 3🤢🤣

@Nishi, thanks for telling... I didn't see the second part of TC interview bcoz of you know who 😛
i just saw it...OMG... i was ROFLing like hell when he actually looked guilty taking about his romantic scenes 🤣 bcoz he was looking at her before answering 🤣
and I still can't believe she used to sit just beside them when romantic scenes are shot 😲😲 🤣 Poor vivi...wat else I can say.. 😆
my lob for her increased even more now 😛 🤣 
@Chakku, plzz do see the interview... 😆
@Chakku: yea that interview is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣...lol and Misha is also in TrAngad gang 😛😆...so Misha and Alina r same for me - fillers 😆

@Tanzie: omg 🤣...he got so nervous and guilty talking abt it i know, jaise pata nahi kitne intimate scenes kiye hai Suku ke sath 😲 🤣...everyone shud watch that interview to increase their love for Vahbiz 🤣🤣...where is Shrish? wait let me pm her 😆😆
@Tanzie...LOL Imma watching it now. Will tell both of you tomorrow. BTW my views on Breaking Bed are same as yours🤣

@Nishi...Ya, both are fillers. He really felt guilty of doing such scenes?? How lame!!
I am not gonna watch that interview. Lady VD jahan hai wahan se mai croso dur rahoongi. I am starting pkyek from the beginning from monday. Ye sab interview dekhoongi to mera mood off ho jayega. and viv feeling guilty😕 So how can he do romantic scenes with his co-actor? And if he says he will do show with VD only then god knows how many shows will he get?
wow awesome👏 post chakku,agreed wid each n every  thing u said.you are rite in starting pkyek criticized in many way,first its was copy of twilight infact in my family my cousin bashed dat copy of twilight. but i still say no its different still they dont understand but now i dont care abt other what they think.i know one thing dat i loved pkyek n its became part of my life.i will missed pkyek infact but mostly missed abhiya,chaandeena n mishka.i dont care abt vivah PDA but if its affect show then its matter.