Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhiya1

ya.. i needed this post.. m trying hard to b normal... when i get remote in my hand i just put  STAR ONE..it took me lot of time to have control over my tears... today when i watched SBS it made me cry again😭... i was thinking tht we'll no more get PKYEK related news... no more ABHIYA... no more sets scenes..
i so miss them.. 2 days passd nd ye haal hai dont know how to get over it... but actually i dont want to get over it... i want to live my ABHIYA moments... will miss them... 

Awww ya I can understand dear. Mera bhi yahi haal hai and I don't even switch on TV only I am gonna watch my pending movie now.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
chakku vivu said in tellychakkar interview that he will be back very soon and completely diff char. But it's too early to say about it. That means he has got a role. And he is already going for a holiday. So I want him to enjoy the holiday fullest so that when he comes back can concentrate on his work fully. And if he got new work on life ok to vahbiz ko bahut hi mushkil hone wali hai unless she is in the same show. Life OK's evry show will be aired on everyday.
Originally posted by: chakku

LOL woh baaki girls ke saath tha na. I wish Piya ke saath hota😍
LOL OK!! I loved everyone except for Dobriyals, Trangad and Khuranas😆
 🤣 Bechaari Piya😛 Your love for her is so divine😛
I toh started watching it only to criticize it 😆 But second promo was the best and I fell in love with it.
There is no comparison of Abhay and Edward. Edward was, is and will always be an expressionless powder studded statue and Abhay is well ABHAY😎
Yeah I agree here😛 Moreover I don't want only Vampires v/s Werewolves in the whole story, arrey love story hai, toh love to dikhaao😆
Yeah it was a male dominating show and the males never stood at one corner witnessing the SAAZISHS of their wives and acting like duds. It was a perfect blend of everything⭐️ 
Errr no comments on Alinna, since I love her as much as you love Piya 🤣 She was the most useless Khurana. Atleast Deepoo and Jeh fought for something! She did only one good thing, that is of saving Abhay. She couldn't even find potion for him. And she became a complete bimbo after the makeover. PC never impressed me with her acting either, so no hopes for her🤔
And even when he went for that trip, he shot his scenes beforehand and was present in every epi. Why aren't Sukku who went for Nach le ve and Beauty Paegent and RD who went for a holiday in Goa blamed ever?😕😆
And I got bored only during the AA track 🤣 And that Vampire v/s Werewolves ki useless fight meim🥱 

omg u dont like Edward too along with Bella 😲 shocking 🤣
lol Chakku did u watch Vivian's take on romantic / intimate scenes with Pia in TC interview? 🤣...dont miss it 🤣🤣
lol yeah kitchen politics of women is too much to take 😆
errr...actually i dont like Alina anymore, she seemed like filler in the end just like Misha was Sleepy...i had many hopes from her but she proved useless in the end Confused...she talked and talked and did nothing (just like Jeh 😆)...and what to say abt her never seen so called powers? 🤔
lol Vivian is bashed esp. by Suku fans for every xyz reason now 😆😆...and they r making my love for Suku even cross my love for Pia 🤣🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

chakku vivu said in tellychakkar interview that he will be back very soon and completely diff char. But it's too early to say about it. That means he has got a role. And he is already going for a holiday. So I want him to enjoy the holiday fullest so that when he comes back can concentrate on his work fully. And if he got new work on life ok to vahbiz ko bahut hi mushkil hone wali hai unless she is in the same show. Life OK's evry show will be aired on everyday.

Sanchu, I seriously don't want him In LIFE OK🤢 The channel sucks and the programmes are pathetic, no wonders that it will be revamped even before launching 🤣

And W*F?? Daily? the actors will defo have a tough time shooting all day.

And I don't care about Vahb. I just don't want her to show her face while he gives interview with his new co-star. Rest, whatever they do in real life, I don't care.

BTW I want him to go back to gym fast🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

omg u dont like Edward too along with Bella 😲 shocking 🤣
lol Chakku did u watch Vivian's take on romantic / intimate scenes with Pia in TC interview? 🤣...dont miss it 🤣🤣
lol yeah kitchen politics of women is too much to take 😆
errr...actually i dont like Alina anymore, she seemed like filler in the end just like Misha was 🥱...i had many hopes from her but she proved useless in the end 😕...she talked and talked and did nothing (just like Jeh 😆)...and what to say abt her never seen so called powers? 🤔
lol Vivian is bashed esp. by Suku fans for every xyz reason now 😆😆...and they r making my love for Suku even cross my love for Pia 🤣🤣

I like Edward a lot. Infact his character is the best in twilight, but I don't like Robert Pottyson and his acting🤢 And why do they make Vampires so funny by lapoing powder on their faces?🤓 And seriously RP is no match to VD appearance wise and even acting wise. Rest, I love Edward❤️

Abhi telly chakkar interview ki buffering chal rahi hai, raat ko dekhoongi and kal discuss karoongi 🤣

Alinna was plain USELESS. She cried more for Neil, but after her real brother died, she was doing KATIYA in Abhiya's marriage, how lame!!!🤪 And she didnot show her powers to save Piya also. Human Abhay bhi SHEWOLF Alinna se zyada powerful tha.

Well, I certainly dislike VD's actions these days, like making appearance with his lady love rather than her co-star even on the last day, his PDA with her, his show-off with her, but then I don't like it when he is bashed unnecessarily also And if media gives him attention more than Sukku, then media should be blamed and not him. He doesn't pay them for this🥱
sanchita1410 thumbnail

Sanchu, I seriously don't want him In LIFE OK🤢 The channel sucks and the programmes are pathetic, no wonders that it will be revamped even before launching 🤣

And W*F?? Daily? the actors will defo have a tough time shooting all day.

And I don't care about Vahb. I just don't want her to show her face while he gives interview with his new co-star. Rest, whatever they do in real life, I don't care.

BTW I want him to go back to gym fast🤣

Really the promos are pathetic.🤢 But rumours are that he will be seen in Fashion which was supposed to air on star desh na? Real life ki kiski padi hai. But if she will always be with him how can he give interview with his co-star?
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Really the promos are pathetic.🤢 But rumours are that he will be seen in Fashion which was supposed to air on star desh na? Real life ki kiski padi hai. But if she will always be with him how can he give interview with his co-star?

I hope he doesn't mean to say when he says that his role is different that he will be playing a gay in FASHION😕🤣

Anyways if in any interview, I see him with Vahb, I won't watch his show only.
sanchita1410 thumbnail

I hope he doesn't mean to say when he says that his role is different that he will be playing a gay in FASHION😕🤣

Anyways if in any interview, I see him with Vahb, I won't watch his show only.

Yuck gay no no no.🤢 Mera heart attack ho jayega. BTW see my new post pkyek first conference video

I like Edward a lot. Infact his character is the best in twilight, but I don't like Robert Pottyson and his acting🤢 And why do they make Vampires so funny by lapoing powder on their faces?🤓 And seriously RP is no match to VD appearance wise and even acting wise. Rest, I love Edward❤️

Abhi telly chakkar interview ki buffering chal rahi hai, raat ko dekhoongi and kal discuss karoongi 🤣

Alinna was plain USELESS. She cried more for Neil, but after her real brother died, she was doing KATIYA in Abhiya's marriage, how lame!!!🤪 And she didnot show her powers to save Piya also. Human Abhay bhi SHEWOLF Alinna se zyada powerful tha.

Well, I certainly dislike VD's actions these days, like making appearance with his lady love rather than her co-star even on the last day, his PDA with her, his show-off with her, but then I don't like it when he is bashed unnecessarily also And if media gives him attention more than Sukku, then media should be blamed and not him. He doesn't pay them for this🥱

lolz u dont like Edward's appearance and acting, then what more is left? 🤣...his bookish character is better i know but still 😆...and u know Rob and Kris r real couple too and it shows onscreen as well as offscreen 😆😆...i have heard the rumor that Rob had proposed Kris 😆
yaar wo TC inrerview ekdum mast hai 🤣...Vivian ki bak bak se party ki masti everything is good 🤣 (just ignore the lady sitting besides Vivian 🤣🤣)...and he accepted that Vahbiz watches him doing all the romance with Pia sitting right in front of him 🤣🤣...ab pata chala Vivian ki haalat aisi kyo hoti hai while doing romantic scenes? 🤣🤣🤣
lol i know my sis doesnt watch this show...but she saw that death scene of Jeh and Alina dancing...and she was like - why is she dancing? her brother just died na? 🤣🤣
oh and Vivian wont make any appearance with Suku for sure for obvious reasons 😆😆
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lolz u dont like Edward's appearance and acting, then what more is left? 🤣...his bookish character is better i know but still 😆...and u know Rob and Kris r real couple too and it shows onscreen as well as offscreen 😆😆...i have heard the rumor that Rob had proposed Kris 😆
I like his character in the movie, that's it😆
And I posted an article in Twilight forum where it was written that Rob-Kris got married in real life while doing the scene for breaking dawn 🤣
yaar wo TC inrerview ekdum mast hai 🤣...Vivian ki bak bak se party ki masti everything is good 🤣 (just ignore the lady sitting besides Vivian 🤣🤣)...and he accepted that Vahbiz watches him doing all the romance with Pia sitting right in front of him 🤣🤣...ab pata chala Vivian ki haalat aisi kyo hoti hai while doing romantic scenes? 🤣🤣🤣
I detest that lady😡 She is such an insecure creature. I mean, fine, you guys are in love, good that. But why do you need to show off? And why can't she leave her beloved shona mona for one second?🤪 Doesn't she have faith on him??🤢

I guess that is why we didn't see that passion in AP scenes lately because of HER presence🤢
lol i know my sis doesnt watch this show...but she saw that death scene of Jeh and Alina dancing...and she was like - why is she dancing? her brother just died na? 🤣🤣
oh and Vivian wont make any appearance with Suku for sure for obvious reasons 😆😆
LOL true. I agree with some of Jehians that Alinna was actually a gaddar and a useless part of the family, that is why Deepoo locked her. She must have only created problems in the past for them 🤣 I wish her character was never introduced in the first place. The show would have been so much better😍

LOL don't kill me for this but I never found any chemistry between Abhay and Alinna, I instead loved Abhay-Misha's chemistry and even Abhay-T's chemistry. But AA were plain boring🥱