In the beloved memory of PKYEK. - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
@Strings...Thanks for your lovely message to the characters. Your reply was beautiful and straight from your heart. I love PKYEK, all the characters and miss the show.

@Flora...Thanks dear.
dilon mein rehney waley kabhi bhulay nahi jatey
Originally posted by Dikshi92

@chakku: u are welcome dear..
And yeah, i used to watch some other shows too. But most of them got ruined beyond any repair, so i lost interest.. I haven't followed a show religiously from the last three years except pkyek. It's the only show i watched till the ending and i'm also addicted to it.
Pkyek ka nasha nashila hain.. πŸ˜†
Even I used to watch MJHT religiously but after Nupur returned with that Rohit Khurana, the show became boring. I stopped watching it after that. Just saw the last epi.

Originally posted by --sanchita--

About Vivu I will only say that I am still his fan in spite of his pdas and will follow him in his other show also. But I also think he has somehow changed from last year. He knew the show would end at mid dec. Kish knew it means all the actors knew it.After the ending he could go anywhere. Even he could do the engagement after the show went over. Anyway now the show is over and I dont want to complain. Just a req to him that plz spend a big holiday with vahbiz and when come back to show give the full dedication as he gives at initial episodes. And I hope his next show willn't be on life ok coz all shows of it air on everyday. He will get very less time.
Same is the case with me Sanchu. I want him to go for a long holiday and return back with full dedication towards his work. BTW I read an article today about his trip to Thailand with Vahb-Suyash-Kishwer.
Originally posted by sam_19

dilon mein rehney waley kabhi bhulay nahi jatey
So true😳

really nice post.loved reading it.
PKYEK .. will alwaz remain a beutiful memory 4 me❀️
I started watchin this show nly 4 Abhay(vivi) coz i really found him handsom. in the 1st promo itself.
I love vivian nd i can proudly say I am his fan coz he did full justice 2 Abhayz character.I am happy tht his hardwork finally paid off nd 2day he has thousands of fans across the globe nd has made a mark in every1z heart as abhay. I am definately watchin his nxt show hopin the other character will also be Super cool nd powerful.. i am happy tht immedately after one show he has been offered another show. I hope he is the lead.😳

Originally posted by harshiti4ever

really nice post.loved reading it.
PKYEK .. will alwaz remain a beutiful memory 4 me❀️
I started watchin this show nly 4 Abhay(vivi) coz i really found him handsom. in the 1st promo itself.
I love vivian nd i can proudly say I am his fan coz he did full justice 2 Abhayz character.I am happy tht his hardwork finally paid off nd 2day he has thousands of fans across the globe nd has made a mark in every1z heart as abhay. I am definately watchin his nxt show hopin the other character will also be Super cool nd powerful.. i am happy tht immedately after one show he has been offered another show. I hope he is the lead.😳

Thanks a lot dear. PKYEK was always special and will always be special for us.

Which show of Viv are you talking about?πŸ˜›
^^ vivian had given an interview on tellychakkar sayin its 2 early 2 say anythin abt the show but he ll be back soon..so i think it means hehs been offered a show.
i am waitin 4 it.
Originally posted by harshiti4ever

^^ vivian had given an interview on tellychakkar sayin its 2 early 2 say anythin abt the show but he ll be back soon..so i think it means hehs been offered a show.
i am waitin 4 it.
Oh OK. Thanks. I will wait as well.
lol me here to quote u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by chakku

SUNO SUNO!!!!!!

Ok before I start with my monotonous bhaashan of "I will miss my PKYEK, I will miss Abhiya, MishKa, beloved (behooda) birdie, Chaandeena, AMetz...πŸ₯Ί, Oh no, I can't believe that PKYEK has ended, I have a deep void inside my heart , I will not look forward to my clock striking 8.30 anymore, I have become a devdaasi in the yaad of PKYEK and blah blah blahπŸ€ͺ",  I just wanna clear one thing...
>> shuru ho jao πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KISNE KAHA ABHAY KA CHARACTER DHEELA HAI???😑😑

After seeing him with Metz on bed you all assumed that Abhay Raichand is a pohunchi hui cheez. He is a big despo. But the truth is that it was MAITHALI who was a despo and a besharam😍 Agar Abhay despo hota, toh woh Piya ke saath bhi coot-chi-koo karta but he didn't do all that with her despite living alone with her for 3 months. We all are aware about Piya's despogiri, but Maithali proves to be the BIGGEST DESPO of the show because she made Abhay do such a thing in 18th century, that Piya might take janams to make Abhay do 🀣🀣
>> MAINE KAHA YEH πŸ€£...i guess i love despos thats why i love Maithli 🀣 and Bella too bcoz she was the BIIGEST DESPO πŸ˜› (dont kill me for this 🀣)...and here is a proof of Abhay's dheela character :-

OK NOW, BAKWAAS KAM, KAAM SHURUTongue

I will not write any senti stuff here because I want to remember PKYEK as a good and beautiful memory and not some tragedy. PKYEK was, is and will always be special no matter how many loopholes, bloopers or illogical stuff it had shown. Very less shows catch my fancy and I get attached to very few couples or characters. PKYEK was one such show and Abhiya and Abhay Raichand along with Chaandeena and Maithali were few such people and couples. For me, currently, there is no such serial airing that can ever match up to PKYEK . 
>> true! i loved Abhay, Metz and Sid's character but thats it πŸ˜†

It was speculated in the beginning that the show is a copy of Twilight and people started bashing the show before hand (leaving aside a few). Then after Abhay's entry, people started bashing him for his acting, for his cold behaviour and for his expressionless face. Some did not like the fact that an Ekta Kapoor's show can be completely youth-based with no flying dupattas and falling-catching scenes and  cliched romance πŸ€ͺ😡
>> Abhay's character made me watch this show again after i quit it seeing Pia Silly

PKYEK was criticized way before it's first promo was aired by many. The story of the show was a DARK LOVE STORY, but even before commencing , the show went through a very dark phase. 
>> the show was basically criticised by Twilight fans for copying it in a cheap version and spoiling THE name πŸ˜†...being a Twilight fan, i wud have joined them too if Abhay's character hadnt impressed me to such an extent that i found him more perfect that Edward πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (if there is any word called "more perfect" πŸ˜†)

But then Abhiya's intense chemistry, Misha's superb portrayal of a prankster, Kabir's innocence and flirtatious attitude, T's bitchiness and Trangad's jokes, started catching people's fancy and it became a huge hit. Then came Sid, who was also bashed prior his entry because he was gonna play the Indian version of Damon Salvatore, who is one of the most loved characters. But his superb acting and chemistry with Abhay, shut the barking mouths and he is till date the most remembered member of the show.😳 Then came Rithvik, Suyash and Priya Chauhan who gained immense popularity and created a huge fanbase (particularly RD).
>> Sid was a perfect Evil character along with Metz πŸ‘...Jeh was a disappointment but atleast they showed Werewolves and it was a good concept πŸ˜†...i wish they bring Witches too in the next season πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

The show was unique not only because of it's concept, but also because the step-mom here is not a typical step-mom of saas bahu shows, the ex-lovers (Alinna and Kabir) don't turn negative. The step-sisters love each-other and support each-other like best friends and the villains seek REDEMPTION (consider Danish)Clap. The only show with no kitchen politics, or females with make-up, jewellery and sarees heavier than their own weight.πŸ˜†
>> WORD! πŸ‘πŸ‘...this was the best part abt this show along with the fact that it wasnt a female dominating show with a female lead acting as Jhansi ki Rani and other guys acting brainless Silly
Alina and Kabir characters had so much potential (not as couple but in their own way) and they didnt use it πŸ€”

Some people only see the RUINED storyline in season2, the butchered characters, the bad effects (mind you, the effects were awesome considering the fact that the show aired 5 days a week and even 6 days for sometime and it lacked bank episodes) and the off-screen activities of the actors when they talk about the show. It is SAD. No show is perfect. If the leads of the other shows are best friends or lovers, then there are other loopholes in the shows like slow pace of the story and unwanted twists and turns. The team is hardly ever appreciated for the commitment and dedication. And let me remind you, PKYEK never used body doubles while shooting the scenes of the actors, as because of their commitment, they never took unwanted holidays. And it's sad that people always blame the lead of the show Vivian for going to visit Golden Temple with his fiance, but they never see that the same man being a Christian, didn't go to meet his mother the previous year on Christmas because of shooting. I know all of you must have read the article. πŸ˜ƒ And I even feel bad for the female lead Sukirti because the media didn't cover her BIRTHDAY😑
Not that I am their pankha, but yeah, I do respect and adore them for portraying my favourite characters flawlessly and perfectly.
>> wow Chakku...i m seriously dont understand ppl bashing Vivian bcoz he took off πŸ˜•...he cud afford it so he went, as simple as that...and yes Vivian did all the stunts himself, bcoz he had the potential to do it...unlike delicate darlings Suku and Rithwik who cudnt even tolerate rain and wet mud and were standing 10 feets away in that matka breaking scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i wondered how will RD ever b able to do action scenes πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I am not saying that the show was always the best, well yes, it lost it's momentum many times, but despite that it managed to entertain us all this while for 14 months and I am seriously going to miss watching it daily. Shows come and go but shows like PKYEK stay forever.
>> Chakku honestly i NEVER found this show boring throughout bcoz of the twists they gave in each epi...i must say amazing work by CVs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i got bored only in last few epis after Abhay turned Abhay but i wont complain for that as show was ending anyhow so yeah πŸ˜†

THIS POST IS IN THE BELOVED MEMORY OF PKYEK. πŸ˜³
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
ya.. i needed this post.. m trying hard to b normal... when i get remote in my hand i just put  STAR ONE..it took me lot of time to have control over my tears... today when i watched SBS it made me cry again😭... i was thinking tht we'll no more get PKYEK related news... no more ABHIYA... no more sets scenes..
i so miss them.. 2 days passd nd ye haal hai dont know how to get over it... but actually i dont want to get over it... i want to live my ABHIYA moments... will miss them... 
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

>> MAINE KAHA YEH πŸ€£...i guess i love despos thats why i love Maithli 🀣 and Bella too bcoz she was the BIIGEST DESPO πŸ˜› (dont kill me for this 🀣)...and here is a proof of Abhay's dheela character :-

LOL woh baaki girls ke saath tha na. I wish Piya ke saath hota😍

>> true! i loved Abhay, Metz and Sid's character but thats it πŸ˜†
 LOL OK!! I loved everyone except for Dobriyals, Trangad and KhuranasπŸ˜†

>> Abhay's character made me watch this show again after i quit it seeing Pia πŸ€ͺ
 πŸ€£ Bechaari PiyaπŸ˜› Your love for her is so divineπŸ˜›

>> the show was basically criticised by Twilight fans for copying it in a cheap version and spoiling THE name πŸ˜†...being a Twilight fan, i wud have joined them too if Abhay's character hadnt impressed me to such an extent that i found him more perfect that Edward πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (if there is any word called "more perfect" πŸ˜†)
 I toh started watching it only to criticize it πŸ˜† But second promo was the best and I fell in love with it.
There is no comparison of Abhay and Edward. Edward was, is and will always be an expressionless powder studded statue and Abhay is well ABHAY😎

>> Sid was a perfect Evil character along with Metz πŸ‘...Jeh was a disappointment but atleast they showed Werewolves and it was a good concept πŸ˜†...i wish they bring Witches too in the next season πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 
Yeah I agree hereπŸ˜› Moreover I don't want only Vampires v/s Werewolves in the whole story, arrey love story hai, toh love to dikhaaoπŸ˜†

>> WORD! πŸ‘πŸ‘...this was the best part abt this show along with the fact that it wasnt a female dominating show with a female lead acting as Jhansi ki Rani and other guys acting brainless πŸ€ͺ
Alina and Kabir characters had so much potential (not as couple but in their own way) and they didnt use it πŸ€”
Yeah it was a male dominating show and the males never stood at one corner witnessing the SAAZISHS of their wives and acting like duds. It was a perfect blend of everything⭐️ 

Errr no comments on Alinna, since I love her as much as you love Piya 🀣 She was the most useless Khurana. Atleast Deepoo and Jeh fought for something! She did only one good thing, that is of saving Abhay. She couldn't even find potion for him. And she became a complete bimbo after the makeover. PC never impressed me with her acting either, so no hopes for herπŸ€”

>> wow Chakku...i m seriously dont understand ppl bashing Vivian bcoz he took off πŸ˜•...he cud afford it so he went, as simple as that...and yes Vivian did all the stunts himself, bcoz he had the potential to do it...unlike delicate darlings Suku and Rithwik who cudnt even tolerate rain and wet mud and were standing 10 feets away in that matka breaking scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i wondered how will RD ever b able to do action scenes πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
And even when he went for that trip, he shot his scenes beforehand and was present in every epi. Why aren't Sukku who went for Nach le ve and Beauty Paegent and RD who went for a holiday in Goa blamed ever?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

>> Chakku honestly i NEVER found this show boring throughout bcoz of the twists they gave in each epi...i must say amazing work by CVs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i got bored only in last few epis after Abhay turned Abhay but i wont complain for that as show was ending anyhow so yeah πŸ˜†
And I got bored only during the AA track 🀣 And that Vampire v/s Werewolves ki useless fight meimπŸ₯±

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago