Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chakku

Koi nahi kehta, but I wish he was a besharam😍  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i wish tooo 😍
Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Chakku...LOL!! Lob u too..i know many people think am crazy for still being Viv's fan and never leaving his side..its just that when i attach myself with someone it becomes a bond for a lifetime..u know its been 20yrs dt i hv been SRK's fan right frm his serial days..but never left his side evn when he did horrible movies..hehe! N more over..i lob Viv for many reasons n accept him with his flaws too..He should be lucky to have a fan like me..lol and whatever happens..cant stop loving this guy..my reasons are much stronger than the little reasons for hating him ;)Edited by Viviliciousgirl - 12 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Chakku: πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£where Cv's didn't show the marriage scenes of our unique couple in the proper way...but here u are still furious, why did cv not show Abhiya's chaddar ki andar scenes.🀣  u know I am yet upset on last episode b/c i didn't find any passionate expression on Abhay's face at marriage time...🀒 it was seeming that Abhay is marrying Tracker not Pia to me.🀣 
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
a very nice post...i totally agree with you😊

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Chandu...I respect your opinion. I wish everyone was like you.πŸ‘πŸΌ I don't see a point in hating him. Yup, it is people's choice to dislike him but just because of his PDA with his GF, you can't hate a person. You need strong reasons.
@Nab...LOL bechara Abhay was so tensed after Kabir-Danish took his class about marriage and scared him with what Piya might do 🀣
@hpoirotac...Thanks a lot dear. 
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chakz, i love u girl ( don't take otherwise πŸ˜† )
And i love ur posts even more. U know why??
Because u always speak ur heart out and always say the most appropiate thing. So, there is a πŸ€— for u.

And what can i say about pkyek?? If i start saying then it will take ages (read it infinity) to finish. I'm a possesive, obsessive and protective fan of pkyek. I just can't stand a word against pkyek.. Coz it has given me some unforgetable joyful moments... ❀️
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Dikshi92

Chakz, i love u girl ( don't take otherwise πŸ˜† )
And i love ur posts even more. U know why??
Because u always speak ur heart out and always say the most appropiate thing. So, there is a πŸ€— for u.

And what can i say about pkyek?? If i start saying then it will take ages (read it infinity) to finish. I'm a possesive, obsessive and protective fan of pkyek. I just can't stand a word against pkyek.. Coz it has given me some unforgetable joyful moments... ❀️

Thanks a lot Dikshi. I love you a lot too <3
Well I used to love some shows like Kahin toh hoga and then MJHT before PKYEK, but I never was addicted to them. I can never forget my addiction with this show and the forum.  
Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Chakku...hehe thanks girl..everyone has their own opinion and i respect that too..par apni khopri toh ulti hai na..love what people hate..hate what people love..lol
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Chakku: this is difference b/w human & vampire Abhay... If Abhay remained vampire no one got courage to make tensed & scared him.🀣 Ohhh, i miss a lot vampire AR.πŸ˜”  
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chakku...I dnt hate Vivian..Bt I hate their PDA...πŸ˜†... pata hai naa me irritate ho jati hu...πŸ˜†...N the media who is nt at all interested in showing interview of othr lead...

I wont even compare compare the show with Twilight...πŸ˜†...Piya loved only Abhay...n nobody else...Yes show gives immense popularity 2 the actors...n it mad people like me 2 watch tv...n join IF...s1 of the show rocks..πŸ˜›...Love PKYEK...N Abhiya...πŸ˜›...Wish 2 see the sequel of the show...πŸ˜›...

Will miss every char of the show...including Behoodi Bidie(thanks 2 u...πŸ˜†...) 4 her swayamwar...n 4 filling the screen...πŸ˜†...