Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Superbb post Chakku πŸ‘ πŸ‘
First thing first, Abhay is character dheela ok? πŸ˜† and I wish he was a little bit besharam with Piya too... thn hum sabki lottery lag jati πŸ€£
serious point, I'm already missing PKYEK like hell  now i dont have to wait for PKYEK to come with some much eagerness 
The show in certainly unique becoz of lots of reasons. and inspite of having so many bloopers and mistakes I was always hooked with the show no matter what πŸ˜³ About the bashing... i agree ppl sud never call the show a crap jus bcoz of season 2.. πŸ₯±
Chakkz, I have to say season 2 was a disaster πŸ₯± Season 1 was the best and I feel season 3 wud have been better if they had more time to telecast the show. its my POV. but Abhiya is and always will be epic for me.. and I love them with all my heart β€οΈ and now missing them a lot πŸ₯Ί I wished they showed a lil more abhiya in the wedding but anyways, im just happy we got a happy ending πŸ˜³ i will miss abhiya, chandeena a lot and offcourse Metz πŸ˜† I think i will miss Misha too... 

Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Chakku!!! awesome post.. just wanted 2 ask r u going 2 leave this forum 2?? i m really very much disheartened 2 c so many of members leaving it.. i hope u wnt and keep us entertained wth ur post.. plz do reply n cnfrm dat u r nt leaving..
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsum post...abhay ka character toh dheela hi h ;)
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks chakku, this was beautiful...straight from the heart and true. I love pkyek and always will.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🀣 Chandu I lob your lob for Mr.Dsena. Even though most of the members here dislike him and there is so much negativity here, your love for him has not diminished. I love that about you.

@Neetz...LOL ya, the reporters are so useless of SBB. They just know how to steal from SBS and show. I hate them arghhh πŸ˜†
@ANu...Sure, open the school. I am in for the teacher's post 🀣
@ Megha...Seriously yaar. I am so gonna miss PKYEK and mainly Abhiya and Chaandeena πŸ˜”
@Priya...Thanks dear. But I didn't make this post so that you guys cry 🀣 Arrey be happy, it is a new beginning.
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

u no wt chakkz...i ws reli reli dsappointd wd yestrday's epi...v defo dsrvd btr yaar...bt wtever sd and dn abhiya wl always remain n my heart as a couple whch taught d wrld wt l v ws all abt...evn today wn i wtch d epis ov season 1 esp wn d shw startd...d essence n enigma ov it driveas me crazy n i feel goosebumps all ovr my body...it ws so intense n beautiful...😳i wl reli miss my dearoo coupl... 

Season 1 was definitely something to look forward to. I wish they had not shown the second one. But still I love the show and ABhiya. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Wah kya post hain. Loved it & u too 

Thanks a lot. Love you too.  

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Last epi & my expectations ..had killed me severly ..& was sooo upset but your post made me calm down chakkz..I am glad you did this..!! My love for ABHIYA & VISU sometimes crosses all my limits..& I act utterly childish..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€—Thank yOU chakkzie & love you always..!!❀️

Arrey why did you not like the epi Hemoo? I loved the epi. I wish we had more of Abhiya and other PKYEK characters than the other celebrities, but the epi was rocking. I lob juu tooπŸ€— 

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

Basically, i have no idea about that bashers who abashed on Abhay's acting ... may be i joined here after all these... but according to my speculation as much as Abhay is an awesome actor in vampire role not as in human role...at time of portraying human role i didn't find passionate attitude in Abhay that was remained when he portrayed vampire AR. And  I am core large fan of vampire Abhay Raichand than personal Vivian. 
This is the woeful matter though being the main female lead of show, Suku had got less attention from media... don't know why? Is it for her conservative nature staying away from media or not any other reason!!!! πŸ˜•
Chakku, these all are just my personal opinions.😊
 hahahaha, i don't think Abhiya didn't do coochie coochie in Mumbai...🀣 cv's kept this scene invisible to us...just we have to understand.πŸ˜†
Thank u to make such a nice post.πŸ€—   

Thanks a lot Nab. Yeah even I love my Vampire Abhay more than the human Abhay anytime and Vivian will never reach that level only. Ermmm media and it's working is just hilarious.
CVs are bad. They didn't show AP's chadar ke andar scenes😑

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Superbb post Chakku πŸ‘ 

First thing first, Abhay is character dheela ok? πŸ˜† and I wish he was a little bit besharam with Piya too... thn hum sabki lottery lag jati πŸ€£
serious point, I'm already missing PKYEK like hell  now i dont have to wait for PKYEK to come with some much eagerness 
The show in certainly unique becoz of lots of reasons. and inspite of having so many bloopers and mistakes I was always hooked with the show no matter what πŸ˜³ About the bashing... i agree ppl sud never call the show a crap jus bcoz of season 2.. πŸ₯±
Chakkz, I have to say season 2 was a disaster πŸ₯± Season 1 was the best and I feel season 3 wud have been better if they had more time to telecast the show. its my POV. but Abhiya is and always will be epic for me.. and I love them with all my heart β€οΈ and now missing them a lot πŸ₯Ί I wished they showed a lil more abhiya in the wedding but anyways, im just happy we got a happy ending πŸ˜³ i will miss abhiya, chandeena a lot and offcourse Metz πŸ˜† I think i will miss Misha too... 

Thanks a lot Tanzie. The lesser said about season 2, the better it is lol. I am also missing my PKYEK like hell already. I watched yesterday's epi 2 times consecutively. I don't think there will be any ther couple like AP ever.

Originally posted by: seabeauty

Hey Chakku!!! awesome post.. just wanted 2 ask r u going 2 leave this forum 2?? i m really very much disheartened 2 c so many of members leaving it.. i hope u wnt and keep us entertained wth ur post.. plz do reply n cnfrm dat u r nt leaving..

Thanks a lot dear. No, I am not leaving the forum.😳 

Originally posted by: pratsy

awsum post...abhay ka character toh dheela hi h ;) 

Thanks a lot. LOL haan uska character dheela hai but woh besharam kyun nahi hai??😑
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks chakku, this was beautiful...straight from the heart and true. I love pkyek and always will.

Thanks a lot Cari. Love you and PKYEK always<3  
Eydis thumbnail

very good post  chakku...

or me ne apne post me kaha tha ke abhay ka character dheela hai q k wo har bar aik nai larki ke sath ho ta tha...
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairyfantasy

very good post  chakku...

or me ne apne post me kaha tha ke abhay ka character dheela hai q k wo har bar aik nai larki ke sath ho ta tha...

Thanks a lot. Ya his character is dheela but he is not besharam lol.  
Eydis thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

Thanks a lot. Ya his character is dheela but he is not besharam lol.  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†who says that he is besharamπŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairyfantasy

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†who says that he is besharamπŸ˜•

Koi nahi kehta, but I wish he was a besharam😍