In the beloved memory of PKYEK. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Loved your post Chakku..
True..pkyek was bashed even before it had started but as the show began and started progressing..people across the globe fell in love with it..it was very hard to stay away from Abhay's divine charm,Piya's cute acts and Abhiya's sizzling chemistry which used to set the screen on fire..And today i feel proud to be a great part of this epic show. And as for Vivian...well if     i start saying about him then your post will cross 150 pages right now...but in short..without him Abhay Raichand would have never happened..and i have never regreted loving Viv or being his hard-core fan nor i will ever do that. Its cause of Vivi and this show i got my beloved friends for life!! Rest u know my pagalness for Vivi..hehe. All in all..pkyek will always be a very special part of our life and all its chaccaters and actors will always be special to us. Kishwer,RD,Suku,both the priyas,Vahbz,Suyash,Naved sir, Vishal,Madhrai,Roshni and each and everyone...we will always love them and i wish all the love and luck to all these actors for their up-coming projects..they deserve the best!!

P.S. I am hoping against hope that pkyek will come back with the same caste and concept!
Edited by Viviliciousgirl - 12 years ago
Abhay becuming Besharam is nxt to impossible 🤣I m thinking of opening an Institution of besharami😆
Hema ko principal baana dunga and tumhe Teacher and main khud bhi teacher baan jaata 🤣

Studies...u know right... going fine but not dat good😆
Originally posted by chakku

It's OK. I love your replies, that's enough😆

How sweet but it's working now. It gave me error in posting but when I posted my reply I saw my like was there🤔

PKYEK is definitely very famous and even I have seen so many people whom I never saw in the forum with the avis and siggys of AP lol. And no need to mention the track. I was more pissed than you with that track 🤣

Haina? I used to see earlier as well and I used to say that the forum mightn't have too many AP fans but IF does but I thought they weren't too attached to the couple and hence not on the forum but I was wrong. I guess they didn't join in seeing the forum's condition 'coz they seem every bit as sad as we do😛

Yeah, she doesn't like to get so much coverage and hence doesn't show up that often. But being the lead, if other actresses' birthdays are celebrated, then even hers should have been since her show was still airing at that time.

You have a point. Last year, they didn't a segment either but SBS at least wished her. I dunno. I admit media can be biased at times so I buy this birthday one but I'm pretty much okay with the coverage given to her otherwise, SBS and IF not included. SBB toh hai hee useless and it really puts me off. I don't even watch it now even if I get a segment on IPKKND. I watch it's videos on YT😆.😆
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by austenrox

chakku...palaang todh posht! ...i know , in fact to be honest...when i saw the second promo pf PKYEK... i thought it is going to be a typical Indian serial and a wannabe show..honestly..then one day..i just caught an episode randomly...you know the episode where abhay first enters class and the professor questions him about  INA? and the scene where you feel this uncanny essence inside your heart and body when you see Abhay grab Piya's arm tight as if his hands of lethal destruction were threatening to leave bruises...did they know each other yet? did they ever feel each other's existence before...then what made such an enforcing magnetic , unsaid , unfathomable scale...where it felt like they would be insane with each other..but would rather die if they did not live in each other's insanity..the show was what..3 days old barely , then? but AbhIya made our nerves feel and hold the very dark essence of this continuously destructive , raving compulsion - repulsion which made any viewer receive a lump in their throat...by just one scene of contradicted conscious and sub-conscious emotions flickered... staked , injured and in war against these two protagonists...and you get black , unfathomable tragic magic.There was no turning back from there...for not just me but millions of viewers who felt the velocity of their equation...Abhay was bashed cause honestly the Indian viewers had their first Asian vampire in life..and were not aware of basic characteristics of a vampire entirely except the ones shown in Twilight- a different interpretation of showing a nocturnal beast...they did not realize that Abhay is supposed to be expressionless and void of emotion because he is a vampy..it took time to sink into everyone...this very common logic...and yet critical viewers at least knew that VD is not a bad actor..because even when as a vampy he was not allowed to show emotions and expressions...these two dual components flashed on his voice modulation instead...and the minute this common sense sunk in..Abhay Raichand became the most desired male protagonist in Indian tv after a neck to neck competition with probably Sujal from KTH...and Angad from KYPH...it's a fact...and soon people realized that there is no point escaping the impact of this serial..and AbhIya got their deserved popularity and fandom...and i adore each of the points you made...no saas-bahu , cliches...no archetypal characters..every character was strictly their own person... and this show is a very memorable voyage for a million viewers..there is no denying that whether you are a basher of PKYEK or a fan..and that's exactly what  makes PKYEK win on the whole 👍🏼...oh , and guess what? this show made me a goldie from a newbie  😆..so i guess it is a win-win situation , hmm? 😆
Thanks a lot Austy 😆
your replies are so deep and cute at the same time.
That classroom scene is one of my favourites. AP had so much intensity and the way he used to be irritated because of Piya's face and the way he used to insult her 🤣 The season 1 of the show was definitely a much watch for everyone. You know for me, Abhay became human after Piya defreezed him and then they got married. No season 2 for me 🤣
And congo for becoming a goldie 🤣
chakku luv ur post!!! <3 <3 its haunting me that pkyek has ended!!!  no more of abhiya and chandeena now!!!! wat to do at 8:30 now??!! 😭
Loved the post chakku 😊
I gt emotional reading ur post 😭 😭😭
This show ws so close to our hearts 😊
I dnt thnk any othr show cn replace PKYEK 😭
It ws a show of it's own... All the actors potrayed their characters so well... 👏
Miss u so much PKYEK 😭 😭
u no wt chakkz...i ws reli reli dsappointd wd yestrday's epi...v defo dsrvd btr yaar...bt wtever sd and dn abhiya wl always remain n my heart as a couple whch taught d wrld wt l v ws all abt...evn today wn i wtch d epis ov season 1 esp wn d shw startd...d essence n enigma ov it driveas me crazy n i feel goosebumps all ovr my body...it ws so intense n beautiful...😳i wl reli miss my dearoo coupl...
Wah kya post hain. Loved it & u too
Last epi & my expectations ..had killed me severly ..& was sooo upset but your post made me calm down chakkz..I am glad you did this..!! My love for ABHIYA & VISU sometimes crosses all my limits..& I act utterly childish..!!😆😳🤗Thank yOU chakkzie & love you always..!!❤️
Basically, i have no idea about that bashers who abashed on Abhay's acting ... may be i joined here after all these... but according to my speculation as much as Abhay is an awesome actor in vampire role not as in human role...at time of portraying human role i didn't find passionate attitude in Abhay that was remained when he portrayed vampire AR. And  I am core large fan of vampire Abhay Raichand than person Vivian.
This is the woeful matter though being the main female lead of show, Suku had got less attention from media... don't know why? Is it for her conservative nature staying away from media or not any other reason!!!! 😕
Chakku, these all are just my personal opinions.😊
 hahahaha, i don't think Abhiya didn't do coochie coochie in Mumbai...🤣 cv's kept this scene invisible to us...just we have to understand.😉😆
Thank u to make such a nice post.🤗    Edited by ogive_nab - 12 years ago