Posted: 12 years ago
15436.gif 
geet is realy an

Edited by jssood - 12 years ago
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
PART- 12

Thread nt complete😔 but I was dieing to update so here it goes... N guys don't kill me after reading this...

Geet's Soliloquy

The music of your affection
Surrounds the air I breath
The wonder of your passion
My soul will never leave

Within my heart it glides
As we share the feel of love
These moments with you
I know I could never have too many of

Your kiss to me tonight
Soft as an angels wing
Come out through my lips
In this verse I sing

I know you are out there waiting like me
I hear your voice away from far
And the magic of your words
The distance cant mar

Our bond it only strengthens
And as the time go by
I want to feel your arms around me
Everytime wind blow from the sky

The smile upon my lips
It will surely never die
As your BEAUTY is waiting here for you
Until my BEAST is by my side

End Soliloquy

It was dark n moon just a faint face behind low clouds.

Maan entered the Mansion n as directed all servents left. Maan Singh Khurana as now alone with his subject of distraction.

Geet was in bedroom getting ready.

Geet!! Maan roared from the hallway. Cotton ran out the bedroom. He had the tendency to hide as soon as Maan comes.

Ji... Geet happily chirupped. She was tying the dori of her blouse.

Maan entered the room n froze seeing the sexy back of his wife who was clad in red sari. He did'nt noticed anything, not even the beautifully, flower decorated room illuminated with candle light, just her.

He walked towards her hypnotized. He held her hand stopping her from tying the dori. Geet was startled but instently recognised the touch. She withdrew her hand n looked him in the mirror.

Its better like this, open

Aap toh bahut jaldi aa gaye She said smiling.

Maan held her by shoulders n let his thumb graze the bare part of her back. Geet shuddered with the touch.

I had some very important work to finish.

Geet was disappointed that he was not early because of her but shrugged it off. He was with her n that was enough.

You are my wife. So you will give me whatever I want. Right??

Thunder grunted outside n the tip top sound told that it was raining.

Yes.. She turned n said bluntly. Chaliye kuch kha lijiye

I won't eat food today. Maan said meaningfully, emphasizing on word 'food' implying today he would feed on something else.

Phir?? Geet asked confused.

Maan removed his tie n opened the 1st button of his shirt. He pinned Geet against the almirah.

Geet searched his eyes, there was no love, care but something unknown. Something dark n ghastly, which scared her least she knew that dreadful thing was lust.

There is a very thin line between Love n Lust.
Lust in Love is holy n heavenly.
Lust without Love is sinfully fatel.

He touched her cheek as if his feeling for her were tender.

I won't be easy today. He declared, warning her. Before Geet could comprehend, he pressed his complete body on her n started kissing her neck.

Maan...

Shhh... He hissed into her neck n shushed her, his face devoid of any emotion.

Geet closed her eyes feeling him but this was just the start. He bit at the place where her neck met her shoulder. Geet moaned heightening his urges.

Today I will free myself from her spell. From this khumaari. He thought as he sucked where he bit not to sooth her pain but to quench his thrist.

He wanted her hard. Squeezing her waist he traced his lips on her jaw n then reached her lips inserting his tongue deep tasting n exploring the insides harshly.

Geet did'nt responded something did'nt felt right. She was terrified but Maan did'nt cared. He grinned inhaling the scent of her fear.

While kissing, he removed her sari pallu in a snap. He planted kisses on her neck, then her collar bone, down her cleavage. Sitting on his knees, he devoured her navel furiously.

Oh! How much he wanted that slender waist against his mouth. He kissed n sucked all over. He swayed his tongue around her belly button n chewed the soft skin there between his teeth.

Geet was shivering, her legs numb n hands cold like a dead body. What was he doing? She tasted the saline tears that were spilling continuesly by now.

Maan again stood up n took her lips into his. Nothing could stop him today.

CONTINUED BELOW...!!
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
CONTINUED...!!

He bit her tongue. This was all too much for her. She pushed him away as a reflex.

How dare she denying him? No one does that. He again charged towards her n slapped her. She fell on bed n blood oozed out from the cornor of her lips.

What are you doing? She asked in a cracked voice, inching back.

What I should have done long ago. He said in a grave tone.

He held her leg stopping her from moving back. He crawled upon her. She wriggled under him like a fish out of water. Maan pinned her hand above her head immoblising her completely.

Geet was now sobbing. Maan did'nt knew why. All girls die for his single touch n here she was throwing tantrums at him. Her sobs n protests did nothing but to infuriated him more.

He became more rough, like he did'nt knew what the word mercy meant. He kissed all over her exposed bosoms, bitting n nibbling leaving marks of his deeds.

He tried to lift her so that he could open her blouse hooks on back but she did'nt budge.

Being stubborn will fetch you nothing.

But she was adament. Angryly Maan tore her blouse sleeve n bit her shoulder so hard that it drew some blood. Geet cried but it had no effect on him.

Maan made his way to her breasts. They were so full. Her body had flesh at every right place, giving him the richest feel.

He nibbled n sucked her one mount over the cloth while his free hand kneaded n pinched the other one harshly.

No other girl was capable of pleasuring him to such an extent. He burried his face in between her breast while his hand made its way under her skirt feeling her thighs making his way up.

He was busy relishing every touch n his hold loosened on her hands. Geet gathered her wits. Taking the cue she pushed him with all her might.

She jumped from the bed n moved forward but Maan held her sari pallu.

She turned back horrified. Who was this beast? She jerked her pallu n it tore into half. She ran out covering herself as much as she could, saving her remaining dignity.

She wanted to screem but no sound came out as if there was a heavy rock in her throat. She looked here n there but no one was present to hear her whimpers, no one came to her rescue.

Maan threw the piece of cloth away.

Geet decended the stairs. The ground never appeared so distant. Every step was like a thousand mile, it seemed her legs would fail her anytime.

She wanted to go home. To her father n brother, where she was secure. Her house was small but safe, this big Mansion was nothing but graveyard for her.

Geet... Maan growled from above, enraged.

Geet stumbled on the last step n fell on floor, hearing his loud n scary voice.

Maan came down n with his step forward geet pulled herself back on the floor until she was backed against the wall.

You can't run from me. He said with anger etched on his face.

Please leave me... Geet pleaded, crying like a small girl.

Her words fell on deaf ears. Maan was immune to all this moreover leaving a task undone was not his trait. He bent down n Geet closed her eyes, there was no hope left. Maan grabbed her blouse on shoulder with the intension of tearing it, baring her provoking curve.

Maan... Dadimaa said unable to digest the site in front of her.

Tears clouded her eyes when she looked at the condition of the innocent wife of her grandson. She looked weak n torn like a over streched rubberband ready to snap.

MY FB ACCOUNT

Phew...!! Done... Quite big part well Maan is a beast n not some lamb who will get tamed this easily... It was need of the story, sorry if somebody did'nt liked it but life is not same always if its bad now then will surely get better later...😊

Please LIKE n COMMENT if you liked the update😊

123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
painful part..but i liked it...as u said, the beast cannot be tamed that easily...
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great dear..
i don't know why but i really love this maan..actually i know u'll do something 4 this hot beast..
may be in real it rarely happens,but i like this ff most..
in this part,maan was very rude..but firvi i loved him...
cont soon..
Edited by mishti.muna - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ossum dear
oh god
maan is really a beast
he officially trying to rape her dear
thank god dadimaa u came
wht is next dear
pls update soon dear