Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
CONTINUED...!!

Haan Geet bolo! Why were you crying?

Wo mujhe accha nai laga apko unke saath dekh kar. She confessed honestly n a tear made its way down her cheek.

Maan licked the tear lifting her left leg. He placed it on his right making her sit astride on him. Now she was completely facing him.

Am I your personal property that I will be only with you. Maan stated manipulatively simultaneously opening her braid.

Yes he is right. I am being selfish. But then he is my husband so why he needs anyone else. Geet was busy in her thoughts when Maan smashed her gloss.

Next moment Maan sealed his lips over her with his tongue brushing against them tentatively.

Geet let out a sound of protest but that died into his mouth. She remember that painful sight n Sunaina's words.

He loves me

The words ecoed in her ears. She wanted to forget that, to forget everything n hence kissed him back fervently, assuring herself that he was only hers.

She nibbled his lips n sucked his tongue. Maan was amused, he liked the wild cat. Maan entangled his one hand in her silky hairs n other found its way under her kurti feeling her soft bare skin. He pushed her more into him, if that was possible.

Geet's mind was no more in her control. It craved for more. She lifted herself a little n pushed him backward. She settled back exactly at the right place. She felt the bulge but did'nt payed any heed to it n concentrated on kissing him.

On the other hand Maan was getting insane now with her body touching his at every right nook n corner. There mouth left each other when breathing was just impossible. Maan kissed all over her neck leaving his bite marks.

His hand went above on her back, Holding the bra strap, he opened the hook.

A knock on the door distrubed them.

Maan sir wo Dadimaa n Sunaina madam... Came Nakul's worried words.

They made themselves presentable n came downstairs.

Maan humne aapse kaha tha k aapke aise waise jaanne wale humme yahan nai chahiye. Dadimaa said boiling in anger giving Sunaina a disgusting look.

Aisi waisi... Mai aisi waisi. MK did you heard that.

Maan rolled his eyes. Su i had told you not to come here. You kept my mobile as an excuse but it wont work next time.

Sunaina was amazed that he knew that she had intensionally kept his mobile with her. His next set of words shocked her more.

Don't come to KM again. You can meet in office. Now get out. Maan said with finality.

Sunaina exasperated left from there cursing the two women behind.

PRECAP-Meet the real beast... Who will be the prey?

MY FB ACCOUNT

Please LIKE n COMMENT if you liked the update😊

change12 thumbnail

nice update glad maan showed su her place out of mansion . precap sound exciting look maan will be prey forgeet and geet will be for maan...

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
wud like to kill sunaina but bcoz of her geet was ready to fight for wats hers...
so maan not able to control anymore around her...
but its just his lust and not love...
waiting to know who is the prey
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I can't understand maan... My poor brain...
change12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update...

wud like to kill sunaina but bcoz of her geet was ready to fight for wats hers...
so maan not able to control anymore around her...
but its just his lust and not love...
waiting to know who is the prey

I think it's love not lust other wise he would have had s... with su on his dubai trip he is in love with innocent wife of his but haven't realise it yet. Edited by change12 - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem update love it and  this sunaina maan showed her place and understand geet feeling
Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome updat
loved it
so now the beast would come out i think suhana has to pay
mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update dear...
Loved it...
Sorry thru phn so no graphics nd color..
Osum.. Plz continue soon..
Mishty.M.k thumbnail
loved the update...

honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsome part dear...loved the way man behaved with sunaina...