Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saswati_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am loving this Khumari of Maan. Kindly update it asap.
shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting 4 maan's reaction. 
feeling bad 4 geet.
Plz continue soon.

_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsmmm update dear...
loved it.
update sooonnn...
Saams thumbnail
Aaarrgh...I hate that Sunaina.huhh

Maan se kuch aise karwadena ki Geet ko bura na lage ..please make him throw out Sunaina from dere.
waiting eagerly..
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
oh dear...well it is good only she knows his reality...i think beast will have to repent a lot to get back what he really desires from her...her love
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WTH...

hope maan does something to that sunaina...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...πŸ˜ƒ

4 pming me...😊

4 late comment as always...πŸ˜•

ur all updates r 

..dear...⭐️

u dane  just  ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

4 this n keep it up sweety...πŸ‘πŸΌ

me just ...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

just wanna ......❀️

& also lots of  ..

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.

esheena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey plzzz update!!!!!😳
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

superb dear nd dis sunaina is KABAB ME HADDI...

hate her

OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
PART- 10

Sooo many LIKES n COMMENTS thnx alot guys...

Updating this part in 2 posts, click LIKE at the end of 2nd post only😊

Sunaina looked at Geet who was looking devine in a simple, peach suit. She was dumbstuck by her beauty.

I am more beautiful. She said in her mind although she knew it was not true but truth is always bitter n admitting it needs pure soul.

I am sorry mai abhi dusri coffee lati hu. She said meekly without looking up, scared.

Scared about her heart, will it be able to take that sight once more. Scared about his temper, will he get angry because she interupted.

Geet quickly gathered the broken peices n left the room.

Maan looked at Sunaina with eyes spitting fire. He did'nt liked things out of way. Everything happened according to his plans let it be business or personal front.

One look was enough n moreover
her aim of showing Geet her place was complete.

She stood up n raised her hands.

Okay! Okay! I know you are not in mood but what can I do if you are so irresistible. She stated seductively.

Geet was preparing coffee in kitchen when Sunaina came from behind.

Naam kya hai tumhara? She asked rudely.

Ji Geet...!!

Bechari Geet. Sunaina faked pity. Apne pati ki bahon me kisi aur ko dekh ke bura laga?

Geet eyes filled up. What was she trying to do sprinkling salt on her wounds.

Tum kya samjhti ho mai tum jaisi ladkiyon ko nai jaanti. But dear your tricks wont work here because he is already taken. N you know what... He loves me.

Those words came as a pointed needle going through her heart making it bleed.

Aisa nai hai... She cried.

Aisa hi hai. Now make tea for me.Sunaina said with attitude. Ya phir rehne do my standard is not that low that i drink tea made by your filthy hands. Nakul...

Yes Ma'am...

I want tea

Yes Ma'am...

Geet took Maan's coffee n left for his study. On the way she wiped her tears. But can she stop her red eyes, wan face n hitched voice from conveying the inner turmoil.

She quietly kept the coffe mug on table n started leaving. Maan held her hand n pulled her. She landed on his lap.

Why you bring me close
To break my heart
Everytime I start to trust you
It brutally falls apart
Where to go, what to do
Who will explain you to me
Stuck in this never solving puzzle
I can only wish bereaved time to flee.

Maan's eyes were dark with desire. Since the time he touched her, he could not touch anyone else. Since he saw her no other sight seemed worth watching. Since he smelled her, he finds her aroma everywhere. Since he kissed her, he only dreamt of her intoxicating lips.

Geet lowered her lashes as she did'nt had the power to take his gaze that bored her into her every single cell.

Wo mujhe kitchen me kaam hai. She nervously said n tried to get up.

Maan jerked her back. She fell over him while her lips touched his partially exposed chest as his upper shirt buttons were open.

The feel of her lips was like a gush of wind which intensified the flames of his burning hunger.

He snapped open the dori of her kurti. Geet gasped at his sudden advance. He planted a kiss on her shoulder making her shiver. She took in a deep breath n closed her eyes.

Why were you crying? He asked while sliding the kurta off her one shoulder.

'He noticed' Geet would have rejoiced but right now she was not in a state of mind to think.

Maan traced his lips from crook of her neck to the end of her bare shoulder n trailed back giving wet kisses, at every next spot Maan deepened the kiss leaving her breasts taut n below itching.

CONTINUED BELOW...!!