Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniya_lovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey dear.. sorry i ws busy wid my exams thats why ws inactive๐Ÿ˜ญ...read all the parts just now๐Ÿ˜ƒ... great ss dear๐Ÿ‘... keep up the good work and thanks a lot fr d p.ms๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Maan is weird!!! infact an idiot!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
dhamigeet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
harshdb thumbnail
PART- 3

superb part. thanks for the pm.
jasraj123 thumbnail
r u updating this

waiting๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
TanuDDian thumbnail
awesome part...
continue sooon
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome parts
loved it
continue soon
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
PART- 4

Thank u very much guys for Comments n Likes... Love u olโค๏ธ

What was my fault? Where was I wrong?

Supposed to be her SR, but nothing was dreamy. No love talk, no tender, affectionate touch. She was left bitter, crying.

She cried n cried until more tears refused to shed n sleep took over.

Suns rays made their way through the glass window. Geet opened her eyes n found herself lying on the floor, head resting on the bed. After hours of crying n sleep, her head felt light.

She remembered what dadimaa told while coming to Maan's room last night.

Beta I know this is all happening very fast. But I am sure you can handle everything.
And about Maan, he is very difficult beta. Just have patience you will understand him as the time passes by. Always remember I am always here to help.

Dadimaa's eyes were so hopefull. Geet was happy that she confides in her. She decided to start anew.

Geet think about it. Nothing was that wrong. He shouted at you because he was drunk n then he kissed you, its his right.

Tune movie me dekha hai na, shadi k baad aisa hi hota hai. Ab tera tan, man, dhan sab unhika hai. Just follow what he says. Haina!!
She went inside the bathroom to freshen up.

Dadimaa is not that innocent as she seems to be. Maan thought as he practiced his martial arts in his lavish gym.

How can I loose control. Maybe I was high on drinks. But it never happened before n will never happen again. Dadimaa n that filthy girl of hers will regret this marriage. He pledged, determined as a rock.

Maan entered his room only with his tracks on. He saw his lawfully wedded wife getting ready in front of mirrow.

Her hair dripping wet. Dressed in yellow her curvacious body tempted him.

His legs started moving without his very knowledge. Geet saw him through mirror n froze at her place. He stopped just behind her. His front touching her back.

He slipped his hand around her bare waist. Oh! How perfect her cold skin felt under his hot palm.

Jolts ran in her veins. She closed her eyes n let him do whatever he wanted. She just flowed in his passion, his khumaari.

Maan burried his face in her bewitching hair breathing in the smell of shampoo mixed with her aroma.

Geet felt his heavy breath on side of her face n his lips nearing her ears. Her insides were churning with anticipation.

His lips parted n he whispered in his most sensous voice.

I don't like yellow. You better don't wear it again.

Ji...??

Her word brought him back n he left her abruptly. Taking his shirt from cupboard, he left the room, dazzed.

Geet hit her head. Geet! Jhalli! Kya zaroorat thi yellow pehnne ki. Pata hai na yellow yellow dirty fellow.

She quickly changed into red saree n went downstairs. The house was full of relatives. Like its said 'The richer you are, the more relatives you have'. But Maan regarded only 3 people as his family. Dadimaa, his uncle n younger brother Shaan.

It seemed like a bee-hive with all buas n bhabhis buzzing around like bees. Geet smiled at her thought.

Geet bete aap aa gai. Wait till the muh dikhai ceremony in the evening then you can remove this veil. Dadimaa had instructed her to keep her face under veil until the muh dikhai ceremony. Abhi aap jaake kitchen me kuch meetha banaiye. Nakul will help you.

Geet prepared Kheer. She was a great cook. Her family used to love her cooking back home but will everyone like it here.

Oh! God. She was hell nervous. Her hands were shaking due to nervousness.

Kya hua Geet didi?? Nakul the head chef asked.

Kheer sabko pasand toh aayegi na?

Haan bilkul. Par Maan sir ko meetha nai pasand hai

Toh Maan ko kya pasand hai. She asked out of curiosity.

Maan Sir ko continental pasand hai.

Geet did'nt knew how to cook continental but with Nakul's help she made cottage cheese soup for Maan.

She made the soup with full heart although she herself found it bland. But she thought thats maybe because she is not used to it.

Breakfast was served on the table n everyone appriciated Geet's kheer. Dadimaa gave her a diamond set.

Apoorva, the eldest daughter in law of dadimaa's younger sister did'nt looked so pleased. If geet was not there she would have been the eldest of all bahu's. But now Geet was there to overshadow her.

Please LIKE N COMMENT if u liked the update...!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful update...
yellow  yellow dirty fellow..๐Ÿ˜†
geet s so cute...

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
jasraj123 thumbnail
awesome update
loved the way geet thinks positive and omggg maan falling again but he pulled back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

waiting for next update๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰