awesome part...😃
loved it...
poor geet😭  continue soon
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
PART- 3

I am really happy that you accepting Khumaari with so much love... Thnx alot

Was it her lips? Or was it the gloss that was so sweet.

As he kissed her, a sense of calmness passed through his brain. He had never tasted serenity, purity. It was different n new. She was different n new.

Jab pehle pehl usse chua
Ek ajnabee sa ehsaas hua
Kahin kho si gai saari kainaat
Reh gaye toh bas wo, mai aur Khumaari hi yaad

Geet felt polluted. Her eyes were wide open as the realisation hit her what he was doing.

She had never seen her father behaving like this with her mother in the little time she spent with both of them together.

Her life was never perfect but now she envied it. Alteast it was better than this humiliation.

How life changes drastically. One fine day she got married to a ruthless man. Who came drunk on their first night, though prababilty was high that it was not his first. He shouted at her for no reason n now he was kissing her. Apparently she was so scared that shouting seemed a better option.

Maan took it slow n gentle. He had kissed before many time but previous experiances were not so heavenly. May be its due to her beauty or may be her virginity is making her exceptional.

Whatever it was Maan wanted it more. He bit her lower lip for enterance. Geet gasped unaware of his intentions. He took the opportunity n slipped in.

Aaah...Her insides also, were as sweet as honey. He relished the touch of her teeth n soft flesh. His tongue found hers. He wanted her to respond but she did'nt.

Her tears rolled endlessly. She wriggled in his hold to free herself like a bird trapped in cage. Unfortunately she was helpless in front of this beast. He was born to rule, to get what he wanted.

Slowly all her efforts died, sanity drained. His tongue did wonders inside her mouth n to her surprise she found her own body reacting strangely.

No hiding, no running
Emotions begins crashing in from all sides
When the intense heat touches you
In the end what remains is the sweet essence of intoxication
Flooding your brain, penetrating through your soul

She stopped protesting n was on the verge of responding back when his phone rang.

He opened his eyes n looked at her with pure rage reflecting on his face. Maan pushed her away. Geet fell on floor hurting her elbow. Fresh, salty tears made their way down her cheeks.

Maan threw the phone n it hit the wall. A shiver crept over her as she saw it breaking into infinite peices.

What was I doing. What if the phone had'nt ranged. I myself don't know how far I would have gone

Maan ran his hand through his hair.

You will never succeed. I won't let you,

Maan said with so much force n anger that Geet held her breath.

Maan left the room n Geet finally took in the oxygen after several seconds.

IMP- Some of you asked me to edit the topic in the main post n give part n page number there when I update... But sorry guys i cant do that since I am from fone... So I would suggest you to add me on FB. There you immediately get the links...

MY FB ACCOUNT

Please LIKE N COMMENT if u liked the update...!!😊

ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update... Maan is accusing geet??? He was the one who initiated the kiss not geet... God knows how she'll handle him...
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wt is this? update or part of update

sad-desi-glitters-1