Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part!! maan is different😲.i think that girl is geet  hai na. poor geet!!!.
continue soon...
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Haieezzz luvvlyy start luvvvddd the ff n plzz do pm me the nxt prts to
n shori m nt goin thru ur odr ff will surly start readin now
nywys thnx fr it
divzi
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

-Mishu- thumbnail
OMG...i m shocked...dnt knw wat to say...
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ouch!! Shaadi aur wo bhi itne playboy ki. Poor gal.
Wud luv to read more. Nice story line :)
yashviagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it
superb
awesome
post soon
waitin eagerlyy
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail

KHUMAARI- Beauty With The Beast
PART- 2

Thnx for sooo many Likes n Comments.. Love u ol❤️

I have given Geet's point of view in prologue n now its Maan's turn.

Updating this part in two posts click Like at the end of 2nd post only😊

Geet dipped her head n sat inside.

Here comes the unwanted luggage Maan thought n gritted his teeth in sheer anger.

Last two hours were hell for him. Sitting between chattering ladies n cranky men, listening to the pandit's nonsense.

Like Geet, Maan too did'nt saw her face, again thanks to the veil. When dadimaa had tried to show him Geet's snap, he denied saying 'he has better works to do'. He did'nt even hear her name.

The car started moving n Geet looked behind at the only person crying n again looked in front.

Maan had just took out his ipad to check his mails.

Twisting n turning. What does she think? Is this a dance floor. Bloody middle class Maan thought but ignored. He did'nt wanted to spoil his mood further.

Maan obviously did'nt wanted this marriage. He did'nt believe in the eight letter word. But beasts also have family.

Dadimaa was sick n his uncle suggested him to again look over the business from India. Maan never said no to his uncle. Moreover Indian market was growing tremendously so it was not a bad deal.

He was 25, when he returned Dadimaa did'nt waste any time n told him that he has to marry the next day otherwise she won't take the medicine.

Haaa... Blackmailing Maan Singh Khurana!! How ironical. First he thought of other ways but then decided to complete the long lost wish of the old lady.

There was no loss few rituals, so insignificent. It hardly matters.

Two different people, different thoughts, different perceptions.
But fate has its own ways to bring them together.
Once decided, no amendments.
No matter how much you force or how much you plead.

After say 45 minutes Geet moved her hand n her bangles made a tinkling sound. Maan's patience snapped, if he had any.

Can't you sit straight for a second

Did I do something wrong? May be he is tired Geet never thought ill of anyone she always tried to reason others bad behaviour.

His voice was rude n taut which sacred Geet.

Wooo... I.. I am sorry.

Great!! So she stammers too

Maan had expected dadimaa to bring a sophisticated, sexy, high class wife. Whom atleast if nothing, he can take to parties.

But look what dadimaa found him 'a middle class dirt'. He did'nt even wanted to imagine how horrible looking she must be.

On the other hand, Dadimaa saw Geet in temple. She observed how Geet tolerated all the tantrums of her brother n father when Handa family were arranging for a Hawan (sacred fire ceremony) there.

She wanted a sensible n mannered lady for Maan not some rich, spoilt gal who can't even manage herself, then managing Maan was a far difficult task.

She thought Geet was perfect n her beauty was like cherry on the cake.

Geet sat in middle of an unknown bed, in an unknown room, for an unknown man. Like a desert on a dining table.

Her heart was pounding so fast that she felt it will come out of her ribs any moment.

The door clicked open n Maan came inside. He was drunk but in his senses. He was habitual of alcohol n never lost his sane.

The room was dark n his retina was not adjusted to it. Half moon was up in sky n its light was coming in from the open window with chilly gushes of wind.

He took few steps, his left leg hit the table n he stumbled a little.

Geet jumped from bed n in a flash was by his side to support him.

Who are you?

What was she supposed to say? She must be the one n only bride who is being asked about her identity by her husband that too on her SR.

woo mai aapki...

Oh! I got it. You are my lawfully wedded wife. Waiting for me to pounce on you. He said sarcastically but soon his sarcasm changed into direct anger as he continued.

Leave me He jerked her hand away that was on his shoulder to support him.

Continued Below...!!
Edited by OsheenDGr8 - 11 years ago
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Continued...!!

Maan grabbed Geet by elbow. What did you thought? I will lay my hands on filth like you He shook her vigorously.

With the force her veil slid down baring her head n right shoulder.

Maan forgot to blink looking at the astonishing form in his hold. Her skin glowed in dark almost like a fire fly. Her eyes were mist n he got entangled in them. They were like maze. The deeper he went, the more lost he felt.

His eyes travelled to her pink glossy lips which were trembling. The beads of her nose ring touched the edge of her upper lip. Maan felt being mocked n no one dares that.

Remove that. He ordered refering to her nose ring.

Geet looked at him confused she was too frightened to understand his this n thats.

Are you deaf? I said remove that damn nose ring of yours.

Geet opened it with shaking hand. She removed it, her hand was in mid air when Maan held both her hands with his behind her back.

He tightly held her head from behind to keep her intact n took her lips into his. The nose ring fell on floor with a tin which no one heard.

Okey guys Maan is ruthless n Geet is timid. I know you don't want them like this but thats the whole theme of the story. Just have faith in me n enjoy.

MY FB ACCOUNT

Please LIKE N COMMENT if u liked the update...!!😊

monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me first yipeee
Awesome n continue soon
I know Geet is Timid but i know tht as story proceeds u will show her strong
Edited by monika1992 - 12 years ago
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2