today..epi..rohini was caught& saved again...

aditya151 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
todays episode...went on good start...were rohini's acting started for aayi's jewellery...were naina very clevery 😊who knows the cunning ideas of rohini😡 ...and naina tricked rohini's friend so that she could...find the truth and after knowing it she made a plan...doing pest control..in their...so that rohini were she cleverly stored the jewellery could caught up,...

initially kaka's dialogue...rocked were he was taunting aayi ...and referring rohini as ant...so by doing pest control ants will go away😆
rohini actions were bought out in front of aayi and baba ...but cleverly rohini again waas saved...by her drama...and dumb aayi the truth was in front of her...and she couldnt do anything...rohini came to know that it was naina's plan...of pest control..so she planned something to irk naina...

precap:rohini and naina argument...suddenly from back aayi shouting naina's name'''

aaj no dakshu...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssbndaksh thumbnail
i am new to this forum and thanks for brief update and again rohini got escaped...and kaka's dialogue was good today...i dont like aayi's churail attitude nowadays...though she rohini was caught but she could not do anything...

ssbndaksh thumbnail
ya in todays episode daksh was not there...now a days track is focused on rohini only...Edited by ssbndaksh - 12 years ago
aditya151 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ssbn daksh...welcome to the forum...and keep enjoying the forum...
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ssbn daksh

Hey welcome to the forum..Hope u will have nice time here...

coming back to episode
Today's epi  started on  a very good note but the end and monday's precap was disapponting..

How stupid can some one be to believe that jewellary can be kept behind cupboard..as usual ayi and sanket believed rohini's words and got duped by her..I really feel ki these two are giving tooo much rest for their brains ...LOL😆

And precap naina phir se phasgayi..but thats fine..ayi aur naina ke beech tho ye roz chalta hain...lekin dakshu ko kyu gayab kar rahe hain...very bad..😭😭

Edited by lucky.m - 12 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This ayi is freaking me out how dumb can a character get u knw by watching her