Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

My Thanks to Vivian dsena

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Those who knows me  definately knows just how much I dislike Mr. Vivian Dsena😑😑  for reasons both known & unknown. My bestie Vivi aka Chandrima herself an avid lover & die hard fan of Vivan has to endure times innumerable my angst and harsh words against this guy.😳

So I am sure some of you must be thinking what happened to me?? Chill guys I am just the same old But I am not an ehsaan faramosh. so everyone before you start questioning I am saying to you all KhamoshπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & let me speak.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just want to thank Mr. Vivian Dsena for portraying one of my favorite fictional character to the T as perfectly as it could be played.

Abhay Raichand the character which made me laugh & smile at his happiness ( which was once in a blue moon ), cry with him for his pain, cheered for him when he took BBB out of his nemesis. Who made me stared at him in awe by his sheer ability love with every fibre of his existence, sacrifice himself without turning a hair.  All in all a character which came so close to my heart that I cant even explain. I heart Abhay Raichand.❀️
❀️❀️❀️❀️

That's why leaving aside my dislike I give my heartfelt thanks & salute to Mr. Vivian Dsena for portraying this character flawlessly & breathing an air of life in it. you made this character more believable & lovable.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope you have a bright future ahead.πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S.: Suku, Ritwik, Priya ( Wal & Chauhan )  Kishwer Merchant & Naved Sir & the other characters too. Salute to you all. Hoping for the best for you all.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

P.P.S- The Director Partho Da & each & every member of the Unit thank you for giving us such a show which we loved despite so many flaws.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post DI...
I'm crying whenever I think pkyek has ended...
It's haunting me yaar...πŸ˜”
DI u didn't pm...
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
lovely post sings .i also thanks vivi for playing abhay raichand . i like his attitude, style . he make feel cry , happy .in future viv work  in another show and another character , but i always like as abhay raichand . he is best as abhay raichand . no another play this  character like he does .  i ll miss him as abhay raichand .

ps. kal b abhay nahi vivi lag raha tha jase woh apne real life mein ho .πŸ˜†
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The awesome Abhay Raichand. full on attitude and absolutely breathtaking vampire ko aur bhi mindblowing banane k liye.. Thank u Vivian..

Abhay Raichand is the best.. and even if Vivian plays as a lead character in some other shows,, still no other character can beat Abhay Raichand..

Miss u Abhay Raichand and all the characters.. MISS U PKYEK...πŸ€—

Nice Post Snigs..πŸ˜†
Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww hun...i heart your post!!
Yes Vivian indeed deserves all the applaud and appreciation for bringing Abhay Raichand to life. This character would have never been so special to all of us without Vivi's undying effort and hard work. He made us believed im Abhay..When Abhay smiled we all used to melt like a bowl of chocolate mousse..when he throwed his attitude on everyone s face we used to bow down in front of him and when he groaned in pain..our heart bleeded as we cried with him. Abhay Raichand is a name which has been curved in our hearts forever and no character will be able to touch us the way Abhay did. So no matter tomorrow Vivi will do many amazing characters but for me and all of us..he will always be Abhay Raichand!! The never ending AAG of our heart!!

P.S. Ab friend k nakhre toh jhelne parenge na..lol and u know me..how much pagal i am for Vivi..hehe. Loved your post and thank you!!   
Edited by Viviliciousgirl - 12 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
So true Snigdha. Abhay Raichand is one of a kind. And thnx to evryone who was behind the making of this character from the writer to the director and ofcourse Vivian for playing It so perfectly that even long after the show ends AR will be loved so much and wil b very close to heart.❀️ Special thnx to EK for making this show. 😊N no thnx to AR's stylist ( I doubt if there was any)
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, sweetz u are so right. Vivian dsena as a person may not be perfect ( i know no one is perfect). He also have some flaws. But honestly the boy dererves viewers' hearty applause only for making ABHAY RAICHAND memorable. If it was not for him, then the character of AR would never had been a success. He gave flesh and blood and most importantly LIFE TO THE CHARACTER.

And the pkyek team had also done a awesome job. It was all in all a team work and the team deserves credit for that..

PS. Btw gr8 post dear. I also made a lil emotional post in the memory of pkyek. Do check it if u get time..
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It is Priya Chauhan and not Chaudhary, Snigdha🀣

Well ya, as a person I might not be his pankha (well I am no one's pankhs in entertainment world) but as an actor he deserves all the salutes from me. I love him as an actor.

He is the one who breathed life in Abhay Raichand and because of his perfection as Abhay, I might look forward to his new show as well.

TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya right.vivi gave life to da character.those dimpled smile nd twinkling eyes made da character an epic.his attitude nd bajaoing BBB ws like sone pe suhaga.God,why it had to end so early? 😭 Edited by TISA07 - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post snigs...
Definetly vivian needs a big applaud...
He potrayed abhay raichand so well that if it was nt him tha character wud nt hv gt da life...
I think everyone will always love him as abhay..
Il surely need to thnk vivian for the lovely character he gave us...
We love u as abhay raichand vivian 😳 😳Edited by priya.1 - 12 years ago