Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pkyek ended to make way for those?

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when i watched the last episode, i saw the stupid ads of new shows and was scared. pkyek had a weak script ( truth) but it ended for those shows to began? and why did they think pkyek fans would watch those crap?

meri maa- a carbon copy of that scary bengali serial "maa", even tune is copied
mahadeva- yaar,  it seemed from the story of "kumarsambhavam" written about 1500 years ago
good luck- showing suspense but i know it is going on the old formula of husband-maligning
saach ka saamna-no comments

i don't think any pkyek fan will watch these stuff.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
A BIG NO  4 LIFE OK
anukrati19 thumbnail
I AGREE THEY ENDED BEST SHOW FOR THESE TORTURES THIS LIFE OK NEVER BE OK
vikramdey thumbnail
I know the script of PKYEK is weak but what about the other shows of other channels are they flawless?  At least it is the one of the most popular youth show.There is no proper entertaining show for youths.But they are making room for those bunch of craps worse than other daily saas bahu soaps. In the bengali version of Ma the mother threw her real daughter for atleast 4-5 times out of her house and again called her back and cried enough to bring again tsunami. YAK
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
life ok is going to be super duper flop
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have applied 2 throw away this bloody crap channel 4m my tv set or I will end end throwing away my tv...Such a crap...channel with crap shows...It shows...tht Indian tv will never get good shows...😡...jst this sick saas bahu craps...The channel claims 2 bring happiness...whras its spreading sadness with its new shows,...wht's new in their shows...😡...Go 2 hell Life OK...v WNT LET ANYTHNG ok IN THIS CHANNEL...u WILL TASTE THE power of audience...soon thy will go 4 shut down... Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am NOT gona watch those crap shows and crap T.V channel!!
--faroo-- thumbnail
god knows ab kya hoga but it was full crap mujhai indian tv serials sai nafrat hai old story line saas bahu serial ...oh just hate them first time a good no awesome show stated in indian industry n they end it for this crap hate it uhhh