The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani - Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by loving_bird

episode is different from synopsis...
best part was uday disgslues woh maharani material nahi hai toh kya hua jis bhi material ki hai bahut entertaining hai hume aur kissi ko dekhna ka mann hi nahi kartaπŸ˜†
That is too cute.. only if Jay was in hearing distance..πŸ˜† will be looking for this scene..😳
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
rofl when drunk J was hugging the dude zabardasti, he was like apne manyata jiji key baarey mein kuch bataao na πŸ˜† 🀣
Edited by -debolina- - 12 years ago
it starts : 

---
Manyata Comes in her room sees a remote ! presses it ! the music system starts LKOL !! J wakes up n shouts !! manyata runs n FULL the VOLUME 🀣 !! 
the whole house wakes up cuz of the music 🀣 !! 
tht brother n mother r very annouyed 🀣 !! 

manyata's mom comes down n hears the music comin frm Gurls Room !! n smiles !! 
J in her room gets up n switches it off n hears bangin sound ! n opens the wash room n Gets shocked !! hahahah god knws wat she did 🀣 

precap : J is annoyed @ Dadi for makin her stay in her room ! dadi is like u Im annoyed @ this pix  !n she shows her Uday's n J's pix n is annoyed ! 

Originally posted by Binny1247

That is too cute.. only if Jay was in hearing distance..πŸ˜† will be looking for this scene..😳

he really said that?...thank god..warna mai uday ko J ke saat dance karne ke iljaam mai maar hi daalti aaj...haa nai to...⭐️
Originally posted by -debolina-

rofl when drunk J was hugging the dude zabardasti, he was apne manyata jiji key baarey mein kuch bataao na πŸ˜† 🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
best part has to be Naughty uday sayin ! even tho manyata ain't a Princess material ! buh she is sumfin unique to get my attention <3
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

he really said that?...thank god..warna mai uday ko J ke saat dance karne ke iljaam mai maar hi daalti aaj...haa nai to...⭐️
There would have been along line of attackers but for Jay πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... I read he was talking about Manyata while dancing.. Well done UV.. too good..😳
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

best part has to be Naughty uday sayin ! even tho manyata ain't a Princess material ! buh she is sumfin unique to get my attention <3

the moment i think of leaving the show...uday and his affection for maanyata brings me back... 😳
Originally posted by -debolina-

rofl when drunk J was hugging the dude zabardasti, he was like apne manyata jiji key baarey mein kuch bataao na πŸ˜† 🀣
Thank you so much. I really needed to hear this.. πŸ˜›.. .. too bad she was drunk would have liked to see her reaction..πŸ˜†
He does NOT friggin care abt anything! nor J, nor media, nor wat dadi's reaction wud be. gawd look at him reacting at the pic ROFL. doesn't give a damn! the only thing interesting him is Manyata πŸ˜†