Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani (Page 59)

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

yup i mean she had his shirt on that explains a lot but i love the fact that uday doesn't hide anything from unnati like atleast there is one person who knows uday upclose.

it could also mean that they had a heavy makeout session but uno couldnot get to THAT thing maybe -------!!!!!!! I mean come on that gall would NOT WEAR SHORTS AND A TSHIRT FOR HEAVENS SAKE AND THE DOOR WOULD NOT BE OPEN FOR UNNATI TO COME IN!!!
LOLSHORTS...ya but they should not be worn ...
i want MANAYATA dressed in a princess style just like uday wears fashionable stuff same here

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

i so want to see a dance sequence between uday n manatya on a romantic song.

Yeah and dance sequence reminded me of abhiya!!! Day DreamingCry
u know dil ibbadat song is epic for me now because of abhiya now i can't even think of anyone else when i listen to that song specially abhay.Embarrassed

Dil Ibaadat kar Raha hai Dhadkane Meri Sun Tujko Mein Karlu Haasil Lagi HAi Yahi DUn!!
ZIndagi Ki Shauk se mein ek haseen pal lutu hmmm hhmmm!!!! Cry Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyasss

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lakshyasss

Smileya they have a sister brother bond but i feel to see more bonds of uday...in shw...
and i want to knw who could be best friend of MANAYATA?

those two chawl wali's who are like a KALANK to BFF;s!!
Smilebut in rajmahal there shd be sonmeone too i guessConfused
Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

yup i mean she had his shirt on that explains a lot but i love the fact that uday doesn't hide anything from unnati like atleast there is one person who knows uday upclose.

it could also mean that they had a heavy makeout session but uno couldnot get to THAT thing maybe -------!!!!!!! I mean come on that gall would NOT WEAR SHORTS AND A TSHIRT FOR HEAVENS SAKE AND THE DOOR WOULD NOT BE OPEN FOR UNNATI TO COME IN!!!

you got a gud point. maybe the girl was drunk so they just made out n when they got to the room uday just gave her his shirt to change in or something n them both of them made out more n fell asleep. as much we know about uday he is not the kind who will get drunk specially with a random girl too.
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Originally posted by lakshyasss

LOLSHORTS...ya but they should not be worn ...
i want MANAYATA dressed in a princess style just like uday wears fashionable stuff same here

Yeah it dosent FIT THE IMAGE!! In PKYEK they should NEIL AND DAT GAL IN SHEETS FOR HEAVEN SAKE NO THAT WOULD KALANKOFY UDAY'S CHARATER TO OUR PYARI DADI AND BUA'S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyasss

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hubze

No not actually the gall was ready to do anything...LOL LOL eeewww... Well dude BR as in buddy request... Dude m usually active in this forums and I guess the way we are chatting 225 is nothing... oh now it's actually 228...LOL LOL

Then hw cum u a neewbie? 
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

you got a gud point. maybe the girl was drunk so they just made out n when they got to the room uday just gave her his shirt to change in or something n them both of them made out more n fell asleep. as much we know about uday he is not the kind who will get drunk specially with a random girl too.

guy's think waht if we got fake pregnancy scareds that UV was the father.. what will it do to his IMAGE OF BEING DS'S FAOURITE CULTURED GUY!!

SHEESH DID I GIVE THE CV'S AN IDEA!!!
Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

kiara- thanks. honestly i don't buy the royal act  everyone is trying to pull each other down n on other hand they talk about their status, traditions which none of them follows.

waht royal act Confused
i mean they all are royal families n all. talking with hum n all the fame, respect these families have n all. deep down they are just regular families without any money n status.basically they have no love in between them.

Go to top