The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Manyata on dining table with Dadisa, Maneka, Braijraj and Komal. She jumps on food and says mujhe khutte ki tarah bhok lagi thi🤣🤣

omg r u serious?????????😆😆😆😆 she is funi...i knw it mre thn her changing herself she wil b mre concerned abt changing da ovas...reminds me a bit of govindas role in jis desh mein ganga rehta hai😆

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

I think Manyata is being extra badtameez because she wants to hurt them all. Har 'sudhaaro' programme should start by the end of this week.

Also, i love UV's respect and regard for Dadisa. He really wants to become like her and she is the only one who he thinks is above him in every way. You can be evil but you can still have some real affection for someone you want  to love or emulate.

Agreed. He looks upon Dadisa as an Idol and knows there is lot of things he needs to learn from her. He knows she has experience, sees things in range where people don't and knows how to tackle situation :)
Is the above a promo or something? Instead of Manyata changing she will end up changing the attitudes of the family lol
hmm thanks for the link shru. will watch it later.

I know right, from her dialogue yesterday about the royals never having visited their own kitchen..that was funny😆 I guess her simplicity and a little bit of her down to earth attitude might rub off on the Royals.
Neetz🤗🤗

She was right though. How on earth they have not visited Kitchen? What next they have probably would have not seen store room as well😆😆
Neetz🤗🤗

Have you listened to Aahatien track by Agnee? I have been listening to it since past one hr.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
haan shru she was damn right and also about the part where she screams at J & co. "oye J K L M N O P...!" Rofl, hillarious =))
aahatein by agni?? ummm i dont think so. is it new? nice? :D

hello loving_bird you can join in
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

haan shru she was damn right and also about the part where she screams at J & co. "oye J K L M N O P...!" Rofl, hillarious =))

Vijay was hilarious yes along with rest. His scenes with Manyata were so much fun.

Originally posted by loving_bird

can i join ??

Tanvi🤗🤗