The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
hello Manveerians.
Couldnt come here yesterday and day before.
Loved uday's dialogue when he says "shaadi ke baad bhi humse aise hi larogi..Haan nahi tto!"😛
And omg, manya pushed him out of the door and closed it on his face😒 but she's being very difficult right now and i hate how she talks about Dadisa..buddhi khoosat. Really mannerless.

Loved the Unnati-Monya bonding and i always knew the would hit it off weel. Gives me more hopes for ManVeer :)
oh wow  - need to start coming here more -

Congrats on the new thread
Manyata on dining table with Dadisa, Maneka, Braijraj and Komal. She jumps on food and says mujhe khutte ki tarah bhok lagi thi🤣🤣
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Manyata on dining table with Dadisa, Maneka, Braijraj and Komal. She jumps on food and says mujhe khutte ki tarah bhok lagi thi🤣🤣

🤣 

oh god this show is so hiarious! i loved todays epi - and this is gonna be a riot!

btw - hi Poco! 🤗  long time!!  and hey shruuu
hello shello jellow yellow bolo :p
OMG shru! whats that? new promo?? =)))
she's definitely the queen of comedy =D
I think Manyata is being extra badtameez because she wants to hurt them all. Har 'sudhaaro' programme should start by the end of this week.

Also, i love UV's respect and regard for Dadisa. He really wants to become like her and she is the only one who he thinks is above him in every way. You can be evil but you can still have some real affection for someone you want  to love or emulate.

Originally posted by sidra2007

oh god this show is so hiarious! i loved todays epi - and this is gonna be a riot!

btw - hi Poco! 🤗  long time!!  and hey shruuu

🤣🤣

U shd c Brijraj expression when he says uff🤣🤣

I think she tells them to try eat food her way🤣🤣

Sidra🤗🤗
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

hello shello jellow yellow bolo :p

Neetz🤗🤗
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

OMG shru! whats that? new promo?? =)))
she's definitely the queen of comedy =D

Yes. You should see how she takes things in her plate starts eating them food on her mouth edges🤣🤣

Here-Khwaab{Nakra}-20th DEC-Video PROMO !HD!