Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani (Page 49)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hubze

Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

Originally posted by lakshyasss

No I haven't although some guys have had crushes on me and tried to ask me out, but I wasn't in love with any of them. On this past Tuesday a  friend of mine that I have known for four or five years asked me to give him a chance. I tried to tell him  look at it through my view. A guy can date as many girls he wants and be called a stud a girl would be called a s**t or worse.

If he doesn't care about my reputation he's not the right guy for me. 
u are talking like a mature sonali

thats true totally agree with ya even if the girl is nice n all still they will judge u.

That why I hate guyzzz dude if they do iT's correct and we then it's wrong... WOW WOW WOW GREAT MENTALITY... Angry Angry

That is  what my friend does not understand, he got so upset when I told him no. It made me realize I was  right to say no. If he really cared for me he would realize or try to  at least see how hard it would  me  to give him an answer right now, In the past he was like Udayveer, all girls used to  say yes  to him that he asked out. He doesn't look anything like Udayveer but he has some arrogance maybe more. But it doesn't make me attracted to him like we all are crazy for our Prince.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyasss

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Shockedya i also think all fake but one thing dont understand that why couple runs leaving family and marry...no answer to it...
but ya i would like toxperience everything in life but at a mature stage ..i have planned my priorities and my schedule of life...but ya i would never hurt my parents...as i love them like all.

they hurt so many ppl for just a span of few years together!! I mean what the helll!! Bhag gaye uno stayed together ans then DIVORCE!!

lakshyasss

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

Guy's uknow y 95 % saas's soi called hate their DIL 'cause beta intne saal lagati hai momie apne beto ko  chaddi pehnanekeliye and we gals shadi ke ek din paad us addad ko chuur chuur karva deti hai !!! ROFL
  ROFL

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Guy's uknow y 95 % saas's soi called hate their DIL 'cause beta intne saal lagati hai momie apne beto ko  chaddi pehnanekeliye and we gals shadi ke ek din paad us addad ko chuur chuur karva deti hai !!! ROFL  ROFL

Ok so I don't want to get embarrassed again so won't say anything LOL LOL... TRANSLATION PLEASE

adventure_gurl

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

LOL

hhhaaatttccchhhooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey what happened

I am so allergic to relationships and MY BF is like the guy who I know like from my diaper stage our parets are close and his cousin is dating my BFF and he makes me feel SO SPECIAL, he will start freaking out even if I get a mild fever.Lasst time I got that he locked me in his room in his house so that I couldnot join the party downstairs and start getting talli and all.!! And when i told that in HB ppl der were like laffin and Selu still teases me!

adventure_gurl

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Shockedya i also think all fake but one thing dont understand that why couple runs leaving family and marry...no answer to it...
but ya i would like toxperience everything in life but at a mature stage ..i have planned my priorities and my schedule of life...but ya i would never hurt my parents...as i love them like all.

they hurt so many ppl for just a span of few years together!! I mean what the helll!! Bhag gaye uno stayed together ans then DIVORCE!!
Cryya so i have decided that main kabhi bhi parents kii marzi ke khilaf nahin jaongii...so solution...i shall be a sadhu without marriageLOL

Edited by lakshyasss - 19 December 2011 at 1:49am

adventure_gurl

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
in my opnion guys r ok to be friends with but not for realtionships like not before marriage. too much drama,trouble n it;s a stress for me like remember this n that so i just believe in marriage kyunki marriage ke bad toh responisbilities hoti  hain par marriage ke phele kyun there are soo many other things to concentrate on . just my opnion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyasssadventure_gurl

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
 aww Kiara he really cares for you! kash mere liye koi aisa  karta!Big smile

lakshyasss

Go to top