Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani (Page 136)

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

hmm you have a point shru. But if Abhishek feels that his time/service is not being properly utilised he can always leave the project. and such things happen and have happened in the past as someone said once that intitially in some of the shows different guys were promoted as leads but then the grey shaded character (or another guy) becomes so popular with the masses that the makers have changed the leads even after a considerable progress in the track.

But here in DEK Uday became popular in just 1 or 2 days of his entry and in the initial days of the show itself.
very tru... thts exactly wt happens...esp in ekta's shows...like Mr Bajaj was meant 2 b a cameo for a few episodes bt he clicked with the audience n he became the parallel lead...a long running character... neev was meant 2 b the lead in kayamath bt l8r becme supporting character becos viewers preferred milind-prachi rather than neev-prachi...so viewers reactions 2 storylines/jodi n characters determine the way in which the story unfolds..becos i hav heard from many show writers themselves tht at the launch of the shw they onli hav a rough idea of the show n characters, storylines etc are written a few weeks or days b4 they start shooting as sumtyms summut u unplanned works better with the flow than something u had originally planned.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.prachuryaBadtameez_Dil

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
As i like to put i girls, ManVeer and Uday's track are like extra cheesy thin crust Pizza, while Akash's is like diet biscuitsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15prachuryaBadtameez_Dil

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Yuvika Unnati knows that his brother since childhood has been fed with  dream that he would grow big marry Princess Manyata and rule throne of two places. However as a sister she is concerned for her brother she doesn't wants her brother to get into a relationship just for sake of rajpat there are things beyond it in life. She wants him to think as UV not as Yuvraj UV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

U tell u love a girl u will stand by her next day UV comes takes her away fin front of so many ppl u say it's over b/w us that is ur house. Shouldn't u tell d girl u love explain to her that ur family has stayed away from u since 16 yrs u shd go to them dey have been waiting for u since yrs?

is it me or did any1 else find the sudden change in akash unbelievable and wrongOuch... i mean like u sed he changed his mind very quickly, jus a few mins b4 he was running after UV-Moniya 2 stop UV from tking moniya n thn wen moniya freed herself n cme 2 him he sed she shud go becos the reporters/ppls words started sinking inD'ohi jus found his reaction very unrealThumbs Down...
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Like I said they have not given the character strong base. One moment he says one thing other moment other thing. Unlike him UV's character has been given strong base and reasoning attach to what he does.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15Badtameez_Dil

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Yuvika Unnati knows that his brother since childhood has been fed with  dream that he would grow big marry Princess Manyata and rule throne of two places. However as a sister she is concerned for her brother she doesn't wants her brother to get into a relationship just for sake of rajpat there are things beyond it in life. She wants him to think as UV not as Yuvraj UV.
very tru, she evn sed i asked wt u wnt n the prince replied...i like unnati bt is she a full on positive character...m sure the TB article sed she was gna b negative?Ouch
i hpe unnati plays cupid in bringing ManVeer 2geva esp in making UV realises tht he has actually fallen for Moniya wen he doesWinkLOL

i am against marriages being fixed in childhood...its wrong, i mean u cnt decide ur children's lives 4 thm esp without asking thm hw do u no they wnt fall for sum1 else wen they grow up...altho marriages r abt 2 families coming 2geva, its also abt 2 ppl cuming 2geva n becuming 1... thts y they shud hav the complete freedom and say in marrying who they wish too...bt with UV and Manyata tht didnt happen..just imagine if Manyata wud hav got married 2 sum1 else n was thn found by the family, tab UV ka kya hota?LOLLOLLOL
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Like I said they have not given the character strong base. One moment he says one thing other moment other thing. Unlike him UV's character has been given strong base and reasoning attach to what he does.
yh tru..i mean sum ppl r like tht...bt so far wt they had shown of akash, he wasnt the type 2 change his mind instantly... n also the fact tht mayb his character hasnt been given the strong base is an indication tht he wont b sticking around 4 long...
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

@yuvika, I agree with you. aww do i love that line or what? ManVeer belong two each otherEmbarrassed
LOLLOL me 2 yaar... they do belong 2geva... moniya doesnt think it, bt since his entry there hav been a no. of times wer he has made it clear tht manyata has the 1st right on himEmbarrassed

Go to top