Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani (Page 122)

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

OS POSTED!!
It's called MOMENT OF LOVE

MAnal I used ur siggie and I missed the epi.! How was it?
readin it :) 
onli short Uday part was worth to watch rest stupid ! n aww free to use it <3

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -debolina-

Originally posted by loving_bird

He does NOT friggin care abt anything! nor J, nor media, nor wat dadi's reaction wud be. gawd look at him reacting at the pic ROFL. doesn't give a damn! the only thing interesting him is Manyata LOL

i like thatROFL he is like give a damn attitude have fun & yet his attention on one person in his mindLOL

Wohi toh! Bandey ko faraq hi nahi padta ROFL duniya jaaye ghaas charney ROFL kaun J? kaun media? kaun Dadi saa? zarra manyata key baarey mein kuch bata do humeyROFL tats all i care forROFL gosh tanu bahut dino baad ek mazeeydaar character mila hai ROFLROFL

AGREE after long this char is one of kind Wink he has that all spunk attitude LOL ...that J girl was hugging him he is liking asking tum toh uska saath reh rahi ho zara manyata ke baare mein bhi toh bato than he is like HUMARE TOH MANN KAR RAHA HUM BHI TUM DONO KE SAATH SHIFT HO JAYEROFLGOSHHH he is already has plan in mind to shift with them ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaminizz-Rema-

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Originally posted by -Moni-

No ManVeer scenes Unhappy

But the whole epi in a way revolves around Uday and Manyata while Akash is used only for the filler scenes...I just read a TB article that DEK will soon be back to it's 30 mins schedule:(

This is exactly what i was trying to tell you before the episode. the gove us a LOT of UV and if he was not the lead it would have been the other way round. So cheer up :)

-Rema--Moni-Badtameez_Dil

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Originally posted by minizz

Originally posted by prachurya

Hi ppl, been a silent reader in this forum, just love manveer

Just wanted to point out the scene in case some of u missed where Unnati is angry wid UV for dancing wid J, UV says dat he is not interested in J, Manyaata is the one in her mind, she is very interesting. Unnati questions him, "Interesting? Is dat all u feel abt her?". UV replies " Aur bhi bohot baatein hain par sab apne chhoti behen se share nahi kar sakte" *and then his smirk and wink* 

I noticedWinkgood to see u hereBig smile and I loved it.helped me get over the dance though Uday's expressions were great to watchSmile

Hi guys.commenting for the first time here in this threadSmile

hey minizz! :)
I know the dance!Ouch J was fully talliLOL and just keeps looking for chances to chipkoLOL on UV. UV is the devil, no doubt about that. He was enjoying while J is flirting with him but he is VERY CLEAR in his mind about what he wants and likes :)
That is one thing I like about UV he is a complete flirt enjoys playing with J.. but never openly states anything that could be misunderstood as attraction from his side.. unless it has to do with Manyata..Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19prachuryaminizzWhiteNights.Healer.Kai.-Rema-Badtameez_Dil

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

He does NOT friggin care abt anything! nor J, nor media, nor wat dadi's reaction wud be. gawd look at him reacting at the pic ROFL. doesn't give a damn! the only thing interesting him is Manyata LOL

i like thatROFL he is like give a damn attitude have fun & yet his attention on one person in his mindLOL

Wohi toh! Bandey ko faraq hi nahi padta ROFL duniya jaaye ghaas charney ROFL kaun J? kaun media? kaun Dadi saa? zarra manyata key baarey mein kuch bata do humeyROFL tats all i care forROFL gosh tanu bahut dino baad ek mazeeydaar character mila hai ROFLROFL

AGREE after long this char is one of kind Wink he has that all spunk attitude LOL ...that J girl was hugging him he is liking asking tum toh uska saath reh rahi ho zara manyata ke baare mein bhi toh bato than he is like HUMARE TOH MANN KAR RAHA HUM BHI TUM DONO KE SAATH SHIFT HO JAYEROFLGOSHHH he is already has plan in mind to shift with them ROFL
ROFLROFL

prachuryaminizzBadtameez_Dil

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Just wanted to point out the scene in case some of u missed where Unnati is angry wid UV for dancing wid J, UV says dat he is not interested in J, Manyaata is the one in her mind, she is very interesting. Unnati questions him, "Interesting? Is dat all u feel abt her?". UV replies " Aur bhi bohot baatein hain par sab apne chhoti behen se share nahi kar sakte" *and then his smirk and wink* 

I noticedWinkgood to see u hereBig smile and I loved it.helped me get over the dance though Uday's expressions were great to watchSmile

Hi guys.commenting for the first time here in this threadSmile

Mini, UV is irresistable! But actually, UV's workout scene sprang life into meEmbarrassed  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Neetz they have clearly realized what the audience wants...I love the Uday-Unnati scenes tooHeart Akash looks even more boring now..his BG score is like a lullaby for meLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19minizzWhiteNights.-Swetha-Badtameez_Dil

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetamangera

I know we don't know each other, but ILU.

You made my day!!! Thumbs Up
Hahahahah...lets just say we lov UVEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz

Go to top