Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Luvu. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Haha, am sure you are talented.Yes, am a professional writer and i guess half of IF knows it by now. πŸ˜†

If you say so..but I have to yet discover that talent. πŸ˜‰ Forgive me, I just got to know you since I am new on this site. πŸ˜‰
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Poco!!! πŸ€—

Yeah, she is defo a professional writer :P Though I never commented on your PKYEK forum, but I did read them time to time πŸ˜› When you writing a ManVeer OS madam?

And J is so DESPO! But UV is so HOT! And someone PLEASE teach Monia some manners! Her jahilpan is getting to me now! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
.Luvu. thumbnail
Hello Mais from me as well
sourmisery thumbnail
@Luvu - Hello! What's your name? 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello Pocu,Luvu, Mais and everybody else in here right now
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks, even I like my dp! πŸ˜› And whereas J is concerned, she showed her true self yesterday πŸ˜• but when UV is in front of me, I would do the same πŸ˜†

I think she should fall for Akash and Akash should fall for her..And both leave ManVeer alone 😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She falling for Akash..not possible in this life. Not atleast till akash is a middle class guy. If and when he becomes filthy rich,then, she may give him some attention.

AndπŸ˜† really? but you must select a better song atleast, not that one with the horrid laughter in between.πŸ˜†
Used to love that song in the movie, but dont think i will anymore😑
.Luvu. thumbnail

I agree!

Monia's junglipan is cute but she is over doing it.

She used to not behave this way even when she was acctually living in the chawl? 😲

But its fun to watch her junglipan..and the cutest part is UV feels so proud of her junglipan πŸ˜†
Edited by .Luvu. - 12 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
OMO!!! ANGELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mais-

Poco!!! πŸ€—

Yeah, she is defo a professional writer :P Though I never commented on your PKYEK forum, but I did read them time to time πŸ˜› When you writing a ManVeer OS madam?

And J is so DESPO! But UV is so HOT! And someone PLEASE teach Monia some manners! Her jahilpan is getting to me now! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

A ManVeer OS over the weekend. πŸ‘πŸΌ
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

[
Haha, am sure you are talented.Yes, am a professional writer and i guess half of IF knows it by now. πŸ˜†

Okay I didn't😳 And now that i do, i am not surprised either. You are stupendously fantastic! :)