Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani (Page 102)

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I must get back to work guys. will see you around Hug

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Sleepy
Originally posted by tiger_lily

I am not watchin the epi today.Spoiler says too many AKASH,CHIKKI AND WHO'S DAT OTHER GAL SCENED+S!!

exactly...our time is too precius to watch those bimbos...and boring uncleji...beleive me ...since cvs now know its maanveer audi wants to see...they will def show just a few min...of them...they know we will watc it even if its for say just 2 min...trp ke liye torture karega...fast forwar bimbo and uncleji...they are pathetic...here we talking about the characters and not the real actors...no hard feeling ...cant help or see anyone agains maanveer guys...Tongue
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Kiara, J and Akash will make an interesting story. I have been saying this since the beginning. But its very tricky to get J to fall for Akash. I dont know how they will manage that if thats how its going to be. But yes if Akash becomes filthy rich J might atleast show some interest in him.
Kiara are u sure you dont dislike him so much coz he's not that handsome?LOL I dont mind akash as a friend . he was very sweet. But as a potential lover ofr manya, i just dont like it. Also because he appears much older to her.

Yeah Akash and J make an interesting story!!

Not exactly but that may be a factor why I dont like him ONE OF THEM atleast!
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Kiara, J and Akash will make an interesting story. I have been saying this since the beginning. But its very tricky to get J to fall for Akash. I dont know how they will manage that if thats how its going to be. But yes if Akash becomes filthy rich J might atleast show some interest in him.
Kiara are u sure you dont dislike him so much coz he's not that handsome?LOL I dont mind akash as a friend . he was very sweet. But as a potential lover ofr manya, i just dont like it. Also because he appears much older to her.

hey guys...it can also be a very new track between aakash and unnati...common guys think of it ...they both r mature, cool and calm and since aaksh would want revenge and prove himself to uday veer...since he will lose manya he would go in for the kill but it will be unnati...just to hurt our prince and princess too maybe...j is too young for him ...think about it too...it can happen
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

hey guys...it can also be a very new track between aakash and unnati...common guys think of it ...they both r mature, cool and calm and since aaksh would want revenge and prove himself to uday veer...since he will lose manya he would go in for the kill but it will be unnati...just to hurt our prince and princess too maybe...j is too young for him ...think about it too...it can happen

And darlin Unnati is about the same age as J and want him to fall for some of those usless brains like chikki or whoever now! 
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dreamyjennice

And darlin Unnati is about the same age as J and want him to fall for some of those usless brains like chikki or whoever now! 
awww...i forgot she looks maturer than her dada...so if j can be hooked to mr boring even she can be...atleast mr.goody goody would also be happy with a good girl rather than the tantrum princess j...hahahahhahahah...ne ways that was just a little sympathy for our dear uncleji
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Yeah he is MR UNCLEJI but the point is the actor who plays akash I find him suitable for roles like the ones of his other shows  BUT NOT DEK!
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Promo-Moniya washes her clothes in J's bathtub which was specially brought for her from Japan.

Go to top