Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

A ManVeer OS over the weekend. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awesome! Will be waiting! 😳 I was trying to write one yesterday, but my hands were numb due to the cold so couldn't think and type at the same time πŸ˜†
.Luvu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

@Luvu - Hello! What's your name? 

Rajeshwari! πŸ˜ƒ But you can call me RJ πŸ˜‰
And whats your name?Edited by .Luvu. - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Okay I didn't😳 And now that i do, i am not surprised either. You are stupendously fantastic! :)

Thank you. 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Luvu.

Rajeshwari! πŸ˜ƒ But you can call me RJ πŸ˜‰
And whats your name?

Cool RJ! Nice name 😊 My name is Maisooma but call me Mais. Everyone does so πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Awesome! Will be waiting! 😳 I was trying to write one yesterday, but my hands were numb due to the cold so couldn't think and type at the same time πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ€£
😳
.Luvu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She falling for Akash..not possible in this life. Not atleast till akash is a middle class guy. If and when he becomes filthy rich,then, she may give him some attention.

AndπŸ˜† really? but you must select a better song atleast, not that one with the horrid laughter in between.πŸ˜†
Used to love that song in the movie, but dont think i will anymore😑

But love is blind! πŸ˜ƒ If not, can Akash murder soni and chiki and go to jail? can that happen? please dont say NO 😭

Dekh le? Is that a track to dance with UV? πŸ˜† I need something more peppy or romantic πŸ˜›
sourmisery thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ€£
😳

I'm serious man! Trying to type angsty unrequited OS-ish with my hands exposed to the cold of the fan while my brother was snuggling in the blanket just beside me, NOT the easiest thing to do 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
.Luvu. thumbnail

A ManVeer OS over the weekend. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wow thats perfect πŸ˜ƒ
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Luvu.

But love is blind! πŸ˜ƒ If not, can Akash murder soni and chiki and go to jail? can that happen? please dont say NO 😭

Dekh le? Is that a track to dance with UV? πŸ˜† I need something more peppy or romantic πŸ˜›

yeah love is blind, per itna bhi blind nahin hona chaiye! I just want Aakash out, he's such a waste of space and money with all that glycerin bhari ankhen. And don't worry na, ManVeer will have a better track to dance to πŸ˜‰
.Luvu. thumbnail

Cool RJ! Nice name 😊 My name is Maisooma but call me Mais. Everyone does so πŸ˜†

Must say, very cute name..Maisooma 😳 Mais πŸ˜‰