Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
cya shruti ๐Ÿค—

hii..yuvika i'm tanvi

thank to the creator of that avis...UV's gives an intersting expressions ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@ PC, you can call me neetz :)

Dont you think J is so without self dignity? The way she was chipkoing on Uday and that song selection๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Like i was saying it felt more like she was some unfortunate woman trying to phasao a potential client for a living.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: loving_bird

cya shruti ๐Ÿค—

hii..yuvika i'm tanvi

thank to the creator of that avis...UV's gives an intersting expressions ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Tanvi... i thrt tht was ur name bt wasnt sure..so didnt wna tke the risk of addressing u by the wrong name...LOL...๐Ÿ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

@ PC, you can call me neetz :)

Dont you think J is so without self dignity? The way she was chipkoing on Uday and that song selection๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Like i was saying it felt more like she was some unfortunate woman trying to phasao a potential client for a living.

J is a wannabe Maanyata.๐Ÿ˜†...UV was never hers and she should just deal with it. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@yuvi (pls dont mind me shortening your name :) ) I know! Uday has said it a lot of times and especially infront of J. And according to me not just coz he is teasing her but coz he wants her to get the message clear cut. He has insulted her so many times in a subtle manner though๐Ÿ˜†, But look at her. She still wants him and looks for any small excuse to chipko on him. No self respect!

Lol, you got hungry..no wonder coz UV is so delicious๐Ÿ˜‰

no worry neetz (i can cal u tht right?)...evry1 calls me Yuvi...๐Ÿ˜† b4 i used 2 think Yuvraj singh wen they sed tht nw i wil think Ashish Kapoor becos his character's nick name is UV๐Ÿ˜† 

tru...he does bt i h8 it wen he gts all touchy touchy with her๐Ÿคข 

wil cum bk n edit comment...hav 2 go
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Allright Yuvi , see ya later :D

@PC, I always thought J had some attitude, though bad attitude the way she acted as being uninterested in front of Uday. I know she fancies him and always has had since she was younger. But i used to like it about her that she never shows it upfront to him and doesnt pump his ego that ways.
But yesterday what she did was patehtic, acting all desperate and cheap.
.Luvu. thumbnail
someone help me to murder soni and chiki ๐Ÿ˜ก
.Luvu. thumbnail

There is a limit to interfere in your BBFs life: Soni Chiki, control ๐Ÿ˜ก

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Looks like i missed the people that were on the forum

Is there anyone left here?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Allright Yuvi , see ya later :D

@PC, I always thought J had some attitude, though bad attitude the way she acted as being uninterested in front of Uday. I know she fancies him and always has had since she was younger. But i used to like it about her that she never shows it upfront to him and doesnt pump his ego that ways.
But yesterday what she did was patehtic, acting all desperate and cheap.

Same thought. She proved that just why people like UV and Maanyata are true successors of Dadisa. She has no dignity and honour of a royal. Who would want a Maharani who gets drunk and sways to 'Dekh le'? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ