Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

@Yuvika, yes and stories like these sound music to my ears these days. Because till now if the makers of this show truly care for the viewers preferences and publics demand, they would have got the message loud and clear like the writing on the wall that ManVeer it is that makes this show happening and their show is right now entirely dependent on  UdayVeer. He has such a strong, deep and impressive characterization. He excites you, entralls you, makes you wishing for more. AK is carrying a huge responsibility on his shoulders along with Priyal and I must say he is performing exceptionally well, more than was expected out of him :)

very true👏 and i believe we shud need 2 continue telling thm tht we want ManVeer... setindia is part of sony right? dey hav a channel on YT...we shud keep posting der sayin hw much we love UV...and we want ManVeer together😳

btw was any1 else a bit disappointed with ydays epi... i didnt like the UV-J dance and i realli didnt like the way the family was making horrible faces the instant they saw moniya mix the daal/rice 2geva... wts the big deal in eating with ur hands... i wud hate 2 imagine hw on earth they eat roti?
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: loving_bird

yuppp i agree!!!! there's no atrong base to akash char neither there is strong base to there love story...it can only create a base for manyata's & uday's stroy.

i find both the character's r interesting...uday needs to find himself  his feelings about his ownself keeping aside prince tag... & he can only figure out manyata once he acts as person himself keeping aside prince tag & on other hand manyata char. has to grow up as person & as a princess also...she needs to learn so much...even the responsilities of princess to become a good princess or later maharani.
both need to learn in own ways one has to learn about himself as person other a princess

Whatever meeting these two had Manyata didn't see anything nice about him. UdayVeer needs to be himself with Manyata while Manyata needs to understand her duties and responsibilities as Princess which is big. They both need to see and learn a different perceptive of life.
shruti thumbnail
Me going🤗🤗

See you all later🤗🤗

shruti thumbnail
If u all finish this thread move to next one

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2467157
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
bye shruti... 🤗
i wil b leaving soon guys... gt a presentation 2 attend @ work n den a christmas meal... 
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@yuvi (pls dont mind me shortening your name :) ) I know! Uday has said it a lot of times and especially infront of J. And according to me not just coz he is teasing her but coz he wants her to get the message clear cut. He has insulted her so many times in a subtle manner though😆, But look at her. She still wants him and looks for any small excuse to chipko on him. No self respect!

Lol, you got hungry..no wonder coz UV is so delicious😉
WhiteNights thumbnail
bye Shru and bye Yuvi🤗
I'll get back to work too
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
@loving_bird...i love ur "smirk the killer" avatar...he is so cute

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Article said she will play spoilt brat. However she is a sane character in d madhouse acc to me apart from Komal. Komal and Unnati have not been bossy or rude to Manyata and that's the reason she got along well with them and not rest.

Fixing marriage of kids is something that shd not be done in first place. Having said that ManVeer have now grown up. They need to understand each other except each other in their lives from heart before entering tino marriage.

yh thts wt m wondering...the article says she's negative bt so far she's been da onli sane 1 in UV's family...LOL...i wonder if she wil turn negative l8r...i hpe nt...it wud b nice 2 c sum1 b gd friends with moniya in her in laws...cos UV's dad is jus  evil man😡😈

yh ManVeer have grown up and so they shud hav the choice on whether or not they want to marry 1 another, n if this is summut tht the family is agreeing to give thn y do the roka wen they wer kids? y nt jus w8 for thm 2 grow up n ask thm thn? its like as tho they wntd 2 bind thm 2geva so much tht they did it from childhood n put it in UV's head tht he belongs 2 manyata (obv thts wt we want) bt its the whole idea of having al this marriage talk dne wen they wer kids n had no sense tht gts 2 me... cos according 2 the shw, manyata was 3 wen she was kidnapped so wen on earth did they do the roka wen she was born?😲
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hi CD🤗! Everyone is leaving , i guess.
WhiteNights thumbnail
no. i'll stay if you're here for sometime :) dont have a lot of work.