The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani - Page 105

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

@neetz and shruti...it doesnt matter wt the synopsis say becos its obv tht its gna b ManVeer in the end... i think they jus wna tke their time in bringing abt the change in moniya n til thn they r keeping moniya glued 2 akash and his memories, thts y the scenes of ManVeer r nt long...i am sure once she becums the royal princess n marries uday she wil neva think abt akash... its gna tke a while bt i jus dnt c akash-moniya gtin 2geva in da long run... manyata's roka is dne with uday...which means they belong 2 1 another...akash wil jus b moniya's past... he's a nice person...thinkin abt moniya's happiness etc bt theres jus nt tht spark between him n moniya...while moniya/uday r alike yt different, they hav tht spark tht makes a jodi click with the audience as they r an interesting pair 😳 theres a supposed phone call tht takes place between moniya-akash, i hpe uday interrupts dat phone convo sumhw😳

@yuvika, I agree with you. aww do i love that line or what? ManVeer belong two each other😳
by showing ashish & priyal interview together makes me happy...they r more promoting ashish -priyal...together means UV  & manyata together...
hmm you have a point shru. But if Abhishek feels that his time/service is not being properly utilised he can always leave the project. and such things happen and have happened in the past as someone said once that intitially in some of the shows different guys were promoted as leads but then the grey shaded character (or another guy) becomes so popular with the masses that the makers have changed the leads even after a considerable progress in the track.

But here in DEK Uday became popular in just 1 or 2 days of his entry and in the initial days of the show itself.
The fact is the way Akash character and Monia and his love story has been shown is what many can't understand or connect with. UV's character has been given a strong base. Whatever he does or thinks there is a reasoning attach to it. He has been brought up that way.

UV has come across many girls in his life but noone dared to look into his eyes and tell him off like Manyata did. She was not jumping with joy that UV wants to marry me or is around me unlike J or other girls. UV's i fascinated by this crude Princess as this is first time he came across someone who is not charmed by his charms.
Neetz I agree. CV's have got the point whom audience prefers.

Tanvi the segment was nice esp offscreen bit of ManVeer adorable and cute.
hii..shruti🤗

i agree the problem lies more in akash & monia's story the way it is shown if that shown in slow manner than the case might be different...than here's uday's char that is more strongly written & i had to say the way ashish has also potrayed that made char more good & interesting bcoz the way it is potrayed matters a lott...it all grey & positive shades the layering the char more it  more interesting...he has both angry & coolll i find that very interesting...if he is in angry what he wants that he will get even manyata's rude behaviour can't stop him from doing that like in police station he wants manyata goes with him he did that...& otherwise he is just playing around with her...that intersts him...
i agree the can't make akash char out in next episode as i too think he is pivotal role to make manyata with princess manyata ...& even can play a role in manveer story...

yuppp ashish & priyal were very cuteee...i find him very sweettt person .
Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Shruti*

The fact is the way Akash character and Monia and his love story has been shown is what many can't understand or connect with. UV's character has been given a strong base. Whatever he does or thinks there is a reasoning attach to it. He has been brought up that way.

UV has come across many girls in his life but noone dared to look into his eyes and tell him off like Manyata did. She was not jumping with joy that UV wants to marry me or is around me unlike J or other girls. UV's i fascinated by this crude Princess as this is first time he came across someone who is not charmed by his charms.
@bold... 👏exactly... spot on...and as unnati once sed the right girl 4 uday wud b sum1 thts a challenge thts nt like the other girls he has been with n wen he finds her he wil fall in love, bt he was like "no m a prince i dnt believe in love..thts 4 normal ppl" LOL😆...bt unnati's words hav cum tru in the form of moniya becos she is a challenge for him n nt like ne of the girls he has been with b4... n this is summut thts new 4 him... pataoing moniya wil nt b easy for UdayVeer...

Tanvi🤗🤗

If they want to make Akash lead then they should have given a strong base to the character. U tell u love a girl u will stand by her next day UV comes takes her away fin front of so many ppl u say it's over b/w us that is ur house. Shouldn't u tell d girl u love explain to her that ur family has stayed away from u since 16 yrs u shd go to them dey have been waiting for u since yrs?

I agree the way u potray the character matters as well. AK has done a brilliant job. UV is a mystery box and for him Manyata is a mystery box. He is figuring out what is she actually.
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

hmm you have a point shru. But if Abhishek feels that his time/service is not being properly utilised he can always leave the project. and such things happen and have happened in the past as someone said once that intitially in some of the shows different guys were promoted as leads but then the grey shaded character (or another guy) becomes so popular with the masses that the makers have changed the leads even after a considerable progress in the track.

But here in DEK Uday became popular in just 1 or 2 days of his entry and in the initial days of the show itself.
very tru... thts exactly wt happens...esp in ekta's shows...like Mr Bajaj was meant 2 b a cameo for a few episodes bt he clicked with the audience n he became the parallel lead...a long running character... neev was meant 2 b the lead in kayamath bt l8r becme supporting character becos viewers preferred milind-prachi rather than neev-prachi...so viewers reactions 2 storylines/jodi n characters determine the way in which the story unfolds..becos i hav heard from many show writers themselves tht at the launch of the shw they onli hav a rough idea of the show n characters, storylines etc are written a few weeks or days b4 they start shooting as sumtyms summut u unplanned works better with the flow than something u had originally planned.
As i like to put i girls, ManVeer and Uday's track are like extra cheesy thin crust Pizza, while Akash's is like diet biscuits😆