Dekha Ek Khwaab

The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani - Page 104

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

This segment made me so happy. Priyal is like he is hot and he is like she is cute and then both talking as if it's secret talk where she says he is inspired by her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Aww i gotta watch!!! when will the video be uploaded?

eeeks am so happy SBS gave us PriAsh๐Ÿ˜ณ and not Abhishek-Priyal. That ways if you see even earlier IBN7, SBS and E24 gave us ManVeer scene not MonAsh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Neetz I was thinking the same thing. The synopsis hardly have much mention about ManVeer scenes or UV scenes as much as they do rest.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Shru i am feeling so happy๐Ÿ˜† I think i am losing it๐Ÿ˜†
I feel like hugging you in person! :D
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@neetz and shruti...it doesnt matter wt the synopsis say becos its obv tht its gna b ManVeer in the end... i think they jus wna tke their time in bringing abt the change in moniya n til thn they r keeping moniya glued 2 akash and his memories, thts y the scenes of ManVeer r nt long...i am sure once she becums the royal princess n marries uday she wil neva think abt akash... its gna tke a while bt i jus dnt c akash-moniya gtin 2geva in da long run... manyata's roka is dne with uday...which means they belong 2 1 another...akash wil jus b moniya's past... he's a nice person...thinkin abt moniya's happiness etc bt theres jus nt tht spark between him n moniya...while moniya/uday r alike yt different, they hav tht spark tht makes a jodi click with the audience as they r an interesting pair ๐Ÿ˜ณ theres a supposed phone call tht takes place between moniya-akash, i hpe uday interrupts dat phone convo sumhw๐Ÿ˜ณ

@shruti..thnx 4 the SBB update agen...m at work...hav 2 w8 til after the christmas do here n thn i'll b hme 2 watching SBB
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
d segment was wesome ashish n priyal r d cutestest
WhiteNights thumbnail
Yes Shrishti (SA gets me confused with Shilpa Anand you know:p) has all the correct points shru. We must allow them to tell us the story the way they have planned.
And I have always had a strong feeling that after they realised what a great impact AK has on Uday and ManVeer scenes, his potential they had already had doubts about their so called declared lead. The audience's demands on top of all this only fixed the deal with them. :D
shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Shru i am feeling so happy๐Ÿ˜† I think i am losing it๐Ÿ˜†

I feel like hugging you in person! :D

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

U and me r on same boat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Somewhere I was thinking they would show Ashish and Priyal offscreen moment. It was so nice to watch it. This is second offscreen moment of them we saw but it was so adorable. Rem first segment yeh jhalli si ladki Rajkumari Manyata hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Moni needs to make some amazing stuffs from this interview.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Rem first segment yeh jhalli si ladki Rajkumari Manyata hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

was tht the segment wer he brings her home???๐Ÿ˜• i mus hav missed it๐Ÿ˜•
shruti thumbnail
I was talking with my friend and we discussed how the guy playing Akash has been a popular face so while he would have signed a contract for the PH. Each actor gives particular dates to the PH and he might have not taken up other offers as he has signed this one. It's not possible CV's to remove him from show. If we see from PH's POV they can't show him door we will have to see him.

According to me say Akash character was a step for getting ManVeer together. From whatever scene we have got of ManVeer so far there has been some significance in the dialogues of the character or the scene. Be it their first meeting at peach or second at pub or one in lawn after cockroach fiasco.
shruti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

was tht the segment wer he brings her home???๐Ÿ˜• i mus hav missed it๐Ÿ˜•

Yes it was segment when he brought her home. Here is the video.