Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@Binny, yes he is very shrewd! Infact he keeps insulting and taunting J for her shallowness and still look at her. she acts all cool and unbothered but still wants him! This girl has no self esteem๐Ÿ˜•

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swetamangera

God girl!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

haa nai to... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† moniya ka sherni avatar dekne ka kuch to asar hum par bi hota hai...uday ki bacha humse bachke rehan...haaan aur J se door...
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 As Poco dhi says, she has always been the second so it could explain. She envys Monu who she feels like will take her place in Uday's life. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Neetz,yep he is very clear about what he wants.and he kept repeating woh kaafi entertaining hai ab Uday ki dictionary mein entertaining ka meaning kya hota hai?I want to know๐Ÿ˜‰
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

@Binny, yes he is very shrewd! Infact he keeps insulting and taunting J for her shallowness and still look at her. she acts all cool and unbothered but still wants him! This girl has no self esteem๐Ÿ˜•

True..  but that is where J is lacking no matter how hard she tries she can't hide the fact that she wants him.. and UV enjoys playing with her emotions..It's time for her to move on Manveer will happen..
WhiteNights thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moni-

Neetz they have clearly realized what the audience wants...I love the Uday-Unnati scenes tooโค๏ธ Akash looks even more boring now..his BG score is like a lullaby for me๐Ÿ˜†

ROFL!! :D :D
same here yaar I dont even bother looking up when he is on screen. But still my most hated character is CHIKKI๐Ÿคข
oh Unnati is a sweetheart. Wish UV listened to her a little more๐Ÿ˜•
prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

What scene was this guys ? 

I guess this scene is popularly known as Uday helps Manyaata with the chair
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: syria2014

anybody here!๐Ÿค”

Hello... ๐Ÿ˜Š The epi is watchable just skip the Akash scenes.. lot's of UV.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. he admits that Manyata is the only person that interests him lately the only one he enjoys thinking about..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Minizz, OMG ๐Ÿ˜† he kept repeating that word Entertaining, but as he said to Unnati he cant tell her what else he feels for Manyata. So I am trusting him that with entertaining he meant something else :))
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Hello... ๐Ÿ˜Š The epi is watchable just skip the Akash scenes.. lot's of UV.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. he admits that Manyata is the only person that interests him lately the only one he enjoys thinking about..๐Ÿ˜ณ

i was going to skip it actually..bud UV ne kamaal ki dialogue's sunaai hai..to mai kaise skip kar sakti hai?... ๐Ÿ˜‰