Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

@ Dakoo : there is sumfin in this guy <3 !! ufff <3

he actually makes this couple rock !! 

yes...ye uday ko mai kya karu??..if not for him talking about maanyata the way we wanted..i was all set to bash him up today for dncing with J πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Hey Minz.. such a sweet name.. πŸ€—

my name is Binita but you can call me binny..😳

awww! Binny πŸ€— yup...good to meet yu..πŸ˜› wat's the logic of 1247 on yur user id? πŸ˜‰ just curious πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: loving_bird

that he was telling to unnati & his dad ...precap is rocking J ki toh watt lagi from DS πŸ˜† yeh dance nahi yeh attention paane ka tarika hai J🀣

That would be J's favorite pass time.. anything for attention be it positive or negative..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

pre cap sounds too good... J has nothing left to say.. that will be a change..
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No ManVeer scenes πŸ˜”

But the whole epi in a way revolves around Uday and Manyata while Akash is used only for the filler scenes...I just read a TB article that DEK will soon be back to it's 30 mins schedule:(
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

awww! Binny πŸ€— yup...good to meet yu..πŸ˜› wat's the logic of 1247 on yur user id? πŸ˜‰ just curious πŸ˜†

Absolutely nothing.. when I started I was just playing around.. and never got around to changing it.. now I 'm used to it..

It;s nice to meet you too.. 😊
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

yea...warna mai aaj raat hi uday ke paas chali jaati apni bandook lekar πŸ˜†  uday ki bacha bahot safe khel raha hai..

God girl!! 🀣🀣🀣
prachurya thumbnail
Hi ppl, been a silent reader in this forum, just love manveer

Just wanted to point out the scene in case some of u missed where Unnati is angry wid UV for dancing wid J, UV says dat he is not interested in J, Manyaata is the one in her mind, she is very interesting. Unnati questions him, "Interesting? Is dat all u feel abt her?". UV replies " Aur bhi bohot baatein hain par sab apne chhoti behen se share nahi kar sakte" *and then his smirk and wink* 
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -debolina-

He does NOT friggin care abt anything! nor J, nor media, nor wat dadi's reaction wud be. gawd look at him reacting at the pic ROFL. doesn't give a damn! the only thing interesting him is Manyata πŸ˜†

i like that🀣 he is like give a damn attitude have fun & yet his attention on one person in his mindπŸ˜†
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: prachurya

Just wanted to point out the scene in case some of u missed where Unnati is angry wid UV for dancing wid J, UV says dat he is not interested in J, Manyaata is the one in her mind, she is very interesting. Unnati questions him, "Interesting? Is dat all u feel abt her?". UV replies " Aur bhi bohot baatein hain par sab apne chhoti behen se share nahi kar sakte" *and then his smirk and wink* 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

This guy is EPIC! period!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prachurya

Yes you are right. He said that. He's really wickedπŸ˜› 
I am actually not disappointed with the epi. My faith is growing everyday that we will get ManVeer in the end. I would like to let the writers disclose the track as they have planned. But keep putting our requests across to them too. Just so they know that how much we are loving manveer.
Welcome to the πŸ˜›forum :)