Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!! Jai will get Monia drunk!!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2495315

I want a ManVeer scene with the druck Monia !!!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Freebies <3
phew finally caught up with the show <3 !! gosh now Ek hazaron is pissin me off by givin NO VIRMAN for like 12 days 😡 !! 
so DEK n IPKKND saved my days <3 

LOVING LOVIN ManVeer <3

finally made sum stuff on em <3
y is he soo hot <3

Manveer <3

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ya they do mons. that's why i dont trust these synopsis😆
And look at the language used. Its so casual, lots of errors. It doesnt seem like sony's official site has a person updating in such poor fashion.
Written synopsis sey kya hota hai, screen pe jo dikhta hai wohi true hai na ;)
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
-AdiYalicious- Beautiful siggies😍

Neetz
they don't show much of ManVeer there are loads of Monia and Uday scenes but so less of ManVeer...seriously testing my patience level...even in the yesterday's epi they were showing more of Jay-Uday scenes:((  Akash is for the filler scenes :P
WhiteNights thumbnail
@Adiyalicious, great work! Gosh! you made so many :d they are all nice, especially if looks could kill ones. :)

@Mons, me tooo :D IMAGINE monya stumbles across the gallery in a drunk state and bumping into UV. I would love to see the reaction on his face😆
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another day in the palace,another sunrise that sybolised a new day in my life.Everyone expected me to change me,try to make me the person they wanted me to be but no one ever thought what I was feeling like.oh I'm Manyata by the way,yeah the same girl who is in the news 24/7.The long lost princess who was now found.

"I hate her!Even when she was not there in my life she was always there.manyata this,Manyata that.Why does god hate me so much that he has ruined my life so much" I heard my younger sister JaiNandini scream in her bathroom no correction our  bathroom.

SNEEK PEEK TO MY OS!!! SHOULD I CONTINUE!! MADAM WHO HAS POSTED THE SIGGIES HAS ALREADY FRESHENBED MY MOOD UP SO SHOULD I CONTINUE
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@ connect n Mon Call me manal :) !! 
n thnks alot for likin thm <3 
@Any of u 
can u stack these 2 vertically :) 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

Another day in the palace,another sunrise that sybolised a new day in my life.Everyone expected me to change me,try to make me the person they wanted me to be but no one ever thought what I was feeling like.oh I'm Manyata by the way,yeah the same girl who is in the news 24/7.The long lost princess who was now found.

"I hate her!Even when she was not there in my life she was always there.manyata this,Manyata that.Why does god hate me so much that he has ruined my life so much" I heard my younger sister JaiNandini scream in her bathroom no correction our  bathroom.

SNEEK PEEK TO MY OS!!! SHOULD I CONTINUE!! MADAM WHO HAS POSTED THE SIGGIES HAS ALREADY FRESHENBED MY MOOD UP SO SHOULD I CONTINUE

hey typical Manyata <3 !! would love u to continue <3 ! if there is loads UV/Manyata ;) ! 
<3
WhiteNights thumbnail
Well Mons i think they are not showing us so less also. Remember this is essentially princess manyata's story. they have to show other aspects also. like how she is getting along in her new surroundings. the way she bonds easily with all the workers, with komal, unnati. her hatred for J..they have to cover everything na.
WhiteNights thumbnail
hey manal! :)

Kiara, I like the sneak peak. you are very good at writing. :)