Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: xtaurus429x

Guysss i just hated the majnu scenes yesterday and also hated the backwaasss chikkki and that soni were doing and saying. Ewww ddlj xomparisonnn and then when they said akash willl do dishoom dishooom n beattt uvvv arghhhg pissed mee offf i reallyhope that wasnt some kinda foreshadow of wats to come

She seriously compare SALMAN KHAN TO AKASH!! reallie pissed me off not that I am Salman's GREAT fan or something but this Akash guy is dirt compared to Salman!!!

CHAWL WALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGE!!!! ðŸ˜¡ aaarrrggghhh!!! so TACKY!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Guysss i just hated the majnu scenes yesterday and also hated the backwaasss chikkki and that soni were doing and saying. Ewww ddlj xomparisonnn and then when they said akash willl do dishoom dishooom n beattt uvvv arghhhg pissed mee offf i reallyhope that wasnt some kinda foreshadow of wats to come

haha i skipped those scenes...i was drooling ova ManVeer scene😳😳😳 haan nahi toh from Uday's mouth was sooo cute😆 i can so imagine him teasing her with tht phrase after marriage😉😆

Originally posted by: tiger_lily

She seriously compare SALMAN KHAN TO AKASH!! reallie pissed me off not that I am Salman's GREAT fan or something but this Akash guy is dirt compared to Salman!!!

CHAWL WALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGE!!!! ðŸ˜¡ aaarrrggghhh!!! so TACKY!!

😲😲 akash is no way like salman khan... salman is way mre bindas thn akash... akash is a simple character... a guy tht u wud c sticking up for the right, bt nt reali a fighter at the sme time... he can fall weak at times... im nt sure if thts becos of his lack of confidence bt i believe he's da complete opposite of moniya... while she is bindaas n doesnt fear standing up 2 the big rich ppl, he is reserved n prefers 2 walk away rather than standing up 2 the rich bt at the sme time der can b times wer wen he's had enuf he wil stand up... a bit like hw he lost his patience with the watchmen outside the palace..initially he was being patient... i think he thinks b4 reacting while moniya doesnt think b4 reacting... moniya is a bit like uday yt different..(if tht makes ne sense)😕😆

@bold... thn he shud b compared 2 SRK as tht was his movie😆
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

CHAWL WALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGE!!!!😡aaarrrggghhh!!! so TACKY!!

Lmaoooi u mean shahruk haha
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

haha i skipped those scenes...i was drooling ova ManVeer scene😳😳😳 haan nahi toh from Uday's mouth was sooo cute😆 i can so imagine him teasing her with tht phrase after marriage😉😆

😲😲 akash is no way like salman khan... salman is way mre bindas thn akash... akash is a simple character... a guy tht u wud c sticking up for the right, bt nt reali a fighter at the sme time... he can fall weak at times... im nt sure if thts becos of his lack of confidence bt i believe he's da complete opposite of moniya... while she is bindaas n doesnt fear standing up 2 the big rich ppl, he is reserved n prefers 2 walk away rather than standing up 2 the rich bt at the sme time der can b times wer wen he's had enuf he wil stand up... a bit like hw he lost his patience with the watchmen outside the palace..initially he was being patient... i think he thinks b4 reacting while moniya doesnt think b4 reacting... moniya is a bit like uday yt different..(if tht makes ne sense)😕😆

@bold... thn he shud b compared 2 SRK as tht was his movie😆

I seriolsly don wanna spoil my mood discussing THAT guy!
AraBearxo thumbnail

Lmaoooi u mean shahruk haha

Na i guess that female said SALMAN or was it SHAHRUKH? ðŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
^^ either way... none of thm r like akash...or shud i say akash is no way like thm... unless they wer hinting at the character of raj in DDLJ..as raj in the end decided 2 walk away from simran's life jus 2 pls her family... so mayb u cud say akash did tht 2... 🤔
prncss thumbnail
Hey guys!!!! I m new to IF,,live in US
I just love watching DEK
manyata and uday r just doin an awesome job ðŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait to watch today's episode😛
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wats happening in 2days episode?
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Live update please. Has dere been any ManVeer scene. I think dining table scene is coming up.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why is no one giving live update 2day?