The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
yes shru. UV really gets under her skin and she hates that right now.

What is really bothering me are her senseless friends who keep edging Akash on to go get her. One tight slap is what they deserve. Total jerks!
oh okay. I like that actress. She's quite a natural. why did IK leave the show? I guess it was pretty popular, what i recall from its title.
Neetz I want them to show their story gradually. Manyata will take time to accept UV in her life. She needs to trust him first and then become friends with him. Love will take time. I love Akash is not going to go so easily we will have to see or hear it now and then.

How can u fall for someone just within 2-3 days? Seriously no comments on her friends they were encouraging her to abandon her family!!
I can't re collect why he left the show. He was later replaced by Yash Tonk.
it is going to be very gradual shru, i trust the writers of this show. The way they keep showing Akash in between makes me believe that ManVeer's journey is not going to be easy but we will get them in the end. I want to enjoy this journey and i am going to do that. Monya is very tough and quite a challenge. she is not going to give in to UV so soon. And even with him..he's not really in love yet. So the journey of realisation is gonna happen from both sides. I want entertainment
Originally posted by *Shruti*

🤗🤗

Unnati was only one who didn't made fun of Manyata when she met her and Manyata was not rude to her. Unnati could understand how Manyata would be feeling leaving away near ones. It's not easy for someone to forget their past 16 yrs memories in one day. Manyata will need time to accept it. More they do zor zabardasti more she will be rebellious.

yes !!!! with any person it takes time to get that...she is not a child she will take time to get used to this its the big change of her life...which unnati is understanding & others need to give her time to understand to get out from 16 years life she has spent...
she is little rebelllious too but to make her understand one needs love & affection not zor zabardasti which is indeed making her to do those stuff..which she might not do normally...
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

it is going to be very gradual shru, i trust the writers of this show. The way they keep showing Akash in between makes me believe that ManVeer's journey is not going to be easy but we will get them in the end. I want to enjoy this journey and i am going to do that. Monya is very tough and quite a challenge. she is not going to give in to UV so soon. And even with him..he's not really in love yet. So the journey of realisation is gonna happen from both sides. I want entertainment

It has to be gradual. We are ready to wait to see them together. There is so much the two need to learn from each other. UV has to see life in a different light it's not about what Yuvraj of Jaigarh wants it's about what the UV wants while Manyata has to learn and understand responsibilities of a Prince which is huge. She needs to keep her temper in control.
What are you people talking about?!
Originally posted by loving_bird

yes !!!! with any person it takes time to get that...she is not a child she will take time to get used to this its the big change of her life...which unnati is understanding & others need to give her time to understand to get out from 16 years life she has spent...
she is little rebelllious too but to make her understand one needs love & affection not zor zabardasti which is indeed making her to do those stuff..which she might not do normally...

I life you meet people whom you instantly connect with Unnati-Manyata were the same case. Kids are stubborn at times and its tough at times to convince them. If you shout at them tell them angrily not to do this they would do that. You need to sit make them understand what he/she was doing was wrong. It's more of ego war b/w DS and Manyata atm both will not give up.
Originally posted by tiger_lily

What are you people talking about?!

Kiara🤗🤗

We r talking about ManVeer track how it should progress and Manyata-Unnati bonding/understanding.