Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Hubze

Ok so I don't want to get embarrassed again so won't say anything πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... TRANSLATION PLEASE

aare 95% moda in laws hate their dota in laws cause well u  see they take so much time to get their sons finally get the habit of wearing their pants and all but as soon as we gals come the sons grow out of the habit!! Its not funny transtlated but still  πŸ€£  πŸ€£
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

I know I am becoming besharam!! BAD KIARA!!
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

they hurt so many ppl for just a span of few years together!! I mean what the helll!! Bhag gaye uno stayed together ans then DIVORCE!!

Freaking crazzy peoplezzz...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am so allergic to relationships and MY BF is like the guy who I know like from my diaper stage our parets are close and his cousin is dating my BFF and he makes me feel SO SPECIAL, he will start freaking out even if I get a mild fever.Lasst time I got that he locked me in his room in his house so that I couldnot join the party downstairs and start getting talli and all.!! And when i told that in HB ppl der were like laffin and Selu still teases me!

πŸ˜•kuch pale nahin pada translate plz...πŸ˜†
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I agree with Shivani, things change after marriage before that you are more concerned with your career, friends and family along with any hobbies  you may have
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

aww Kiara he really cares for you! kash mere liye koi aisa  karta!πŸ˜ƒ

Cares for me!! My foot!! Kitna OVERPROTECTIVE HAI!! My parents are so lineant they dont even care if I come home at 6 in the morning but this GUY!!!! aarrrghhh!!!! πŸ˜‘
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am so allergic to relationships and MY BF is like the guy who I know like from my diaper stage our parets are close and his cousin is dating my BFF and he makes me feel SO SPECIAL, he will start freaking out even if I get a mild fever.Lasst time I got that he locked me in his room in his house so that I couldnot join the party downstairs and start getting talli and all.!! And when i told that in HB ppl der were like laffin and Selu still teases me!

thats cute lucky u πŸ˜³
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

aare 95% moda in laws hate their dota in laws cause well u  see they take so much time to get their sons finally get the habit of wearing their pants and all but as soon as we gals come the sons grow out of the habit!! Its not funny transtlated but still  πŸ€£  πŸ€£

Now I have to say this again freaking crazy you... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
AraBearxo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

in my opnion guys r ok to be friends with but not for realtionships like not before marriage. too much drama,trouble n it;s a stress for me like remember this n that so i just believe in marriage kyunki marriage ke bad toh responisbilities hoti  hain par marriage ke phele kyun there are soo many other things to concentrate on . just my opnion

Some guys are good to be friends and marriage is good but everything comes with pro's and cons..! And if I ever marry (though I hate the idea of it) It wont be for LOVE!!!  mean that is so CLICHE!!!!!
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

in my opnion guys r ok to be friends with but not for realtionships like not before marriage. too much drama,trouble n it;s a stress for me like remember this n that so i just believe in marriage kyunki marriage ke bad toh responisbilities hoti  hain par marriage ke phele kyun there are soo many other things to concentrate on . just my opnion

πŸ˜‰i am with u
@kiara...u are a besharam no doubtπŸ˜†