The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lakshyasss

No I haven't although some guys have had crushes on me and tried to ask me out, but I wasn't in love with any of them. On this past Tuesday a  friend of mine that I have known for four or five years asked me to give him a chance. I tried to tell him  look at it through my view. A guy can date as many girls he wants and be called a stud a girl would be called a s**t or worse.

If he doesn't care about my reputation he's not the right guy for me. 
u are talking like a mature sonali

thats true totally agree with ya even if the girl is nice n all still they will judge u.
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

All I have to say to above  is🀣

But honestly you are young you might change your mind when you finish your schooling
πŸ˜†i am gona be eighteen soon...still i hate BOYS..i was monitor in my schol...and i used  to beat them all up...never spared a tiny tot...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tiger_lily

me to live in relation ship yeah but marriage no!!!
πŸ˜†sab marriage ke naam se choo mantar ho jate hainπŸ˜† Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago
d

πŸ˜‰i too/..seriously..till now never ben interested in anyone...no boyfriend...
only gals but ya i am fan of tellywood actors..nothing more than that...
my asool of life
mujh pe ek ehsaan kar dena kii ladkon ko mujh se door hii rakhna...πŸ˜†

LOL that was a good one seriously dude guyz are literally mad.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... To be honest I don't even believe in love either I mean the kind of love dove shown in flimz or television showz does it really exixts??????????????🀒 🀒 🀒 I don't think sooo...🀒 🀒
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

thats true totally agree with ya even if the girl is nice n all still they will judge u.
πŸ˜‰that's true and sonali is a nice girl
hhhaaatttccchhhooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

That why I hate guyzzz dude if they do iT's correct and we then it's wrong... WOW WOW WOW GREAT MENTALITY... 😑 😑

πŸ˜‰that's true and sonali is a nice girl
yup sonali is a nice girl n my friend had to go through that after her break-up so thats how i know.
Originally posted by Hubze

husbandd!! u will *wink* *wink*
Originally posted by Hubze

d

LOL that was a good one seriously dude guyz are literally mad.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... To be honest I don't even believe in love either I mean the kind of love dove shown in flimz or television showz does it really exixts??????????????🀒 🀒 🀒 I don't think sooo...🀒 🀒
😲ya i also think all fake but one thing dont understand that why couple runs leaving family and marry...no answer to it...
but ya i would like toxperience everything in life but at a mature stage ..i have planned my priorities and my schedule of life...but ya i would never hurt my parents...as i love them like all.