Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

Yes they do!! Looks do matter!! A lil bit!! U don want to be stuck with a butt face and see no besharam dreams for the rest of ya life do ya?

LOL MAN... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† YOU MAD...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† BUT on a serious note yup it does man you'll spend your life with him so definitely he should be up to the mark but no seconds thoughts on it thtat it's the heart that matterz the most...πŸ˜ƒ
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

🀣 you dream of what you don't have, why dream if you have the real thing in front of you?

Anyways you have to be able to accept the person and they need to have a good personality so you both can adjust. My fear is finding someone who looks good but has bad habits and then being in   a fix. The current guy I am talking to is older by five years and nothing like any t,v hottie.

best advantage- he's always be mine alone lol

on the other side no one will be jealous

don't forget they use a lot of make-up too just saying.πŸ˜† as for body koi bhi six packs bana sakta hain thats not a problem πŸ˜‰ 6 months n 6 packs inπŸ˜†
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you are right Shivani thanks for your insights!  Kiara I agree we are all the best spammers, almost at 50 pages and this thread is less than two days old, love this, now  please pitch me some ideas for my next update including any advice thanks everyone!πŸ˜‰

Do Dhaari Talwaar playing next!
Hubze thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

don't forget they use a lot of make-up too just saying.πŸ˜† as for body koi bhi six packs bana sakta hain thats not a problem πŸ˜‰ 6 months n 6 packs inπŸ˜†

Agreed...πŸ˜†
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

you are right Shivani thanks for your insights!  Kiara I agree we are all the best spammers, almost at 50 pages and this thread is less than two days old, love this, now  please pitch me some ideas for my next update including any advice thanks everyone!πŸ˜‰

no problem yaar hopefully u r not bored reading them.πŸ˜†
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

5 years older...!! ohky what JOB?
Hubze thumbnail

Dude if you can write an OS on UV getting jealous that would be great as all of want to see him that way but it not possible soon in the show... 
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

aaahhh!!! what was ur last update !! she taunts him regarding wanting 2 emmpires and all so letys think!!!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
 He used to work for IBM, he has a masters, he is a computer science  major I think
adventure_gurl thumbnail
should I have the engagement in next update or more scenes of Manyata interacting with her family maybe another attempt to stop  the enagement?