The ManVeer Powerhouse # 3:Humari Honewali Maharani - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
 No I haven't watched  his other shows. Here he gets to steal the show others he might have  not gotten as much screen space or character development
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

No I haven't watched  his other shows. Here he gets to steal the show others he might have  not gotten as much screen space or character development
he was the second lead in it but he played his character really well. i was impressed by him n had a crush on him too but in this show he is the best😳
Originally posted by Hubze

I didn't know that was also your writing so now you better update both of them soon...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Aaahhhaaa  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   πŸ˜†

hey Hubze thanks for reading my fic, I have it named Tera Mera Pyaar

Yup I did and as usal you were greeeaaattt...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ M really grateful to all you guyzzz who spend their precious time for us... Really guyzzz πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ‘ πŸ‘
gonna  see if there are any cookies left, feel like having a snack while I surf the posts lol
kiara- i read the girl behind the throne FF brilliant story loved it do update πŸ˜³

gonna  see if there are any cookies left, feel like having a snack while I surf the posts lol
cookies sounds yummy since it's midnight for me.
only two cookies left so I ate them with milk then Mom heard me coughing so had to take medicineπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

cookies sounds yummy since it's midnight for me.

where are you? I am on east coast US it's past 2am here,  they were yummy, maybe I can bake something else  laterπŸ˜ƒ No Day Quill so took Night Quill I'll probably sleep like anything once it's effect startsπŸ˜†